The 2016 Holiday Sale is Here!

Hey Guys!

Today we’re happy to announce our Marketplace Holiday Sale, which is happening right now! We had a huge turnout for this event with more than 800 items listed for sale at discounts up to 90% off!

Of course, we are aware of the technical issues that were reported in regard to the recent Cyber Monday Sale due to the lack of shopping cart. We are actively working on a solution to address this issue, but will not have the solution in place prior to the Holiday Sale. As a result, we have extended this sale over a nearly two week period, from December 22nd to 5pm EST on January 3rd, to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to take advantage of the savings.

In addition, will be available over the holiday season to help you with any issues or questions you may have.

So have fun and enjoy some holiday shopping! We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season and we look forward to a great year ahead in 2017!

Lots of good stuff 0.o Simple little hack for people… use this link to view the marketplace to see 100 items per page, rather than the default 25 :wink: Makes spending all that money in your bank account much easier!

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/event-sale?offset=0&max=100

My stuff is all on sale too though :wink:

Survival Game Template

Survivor Vision

Quest Map and Navigation System

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

It’s great to be part of the sale! :slight_smile:
thanks!

HOLIDAY SALE - GAMEDNA PLUGINS

Universal Mobile Ads [25% OFF]: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/universal-mobile-ads

Extended Facebook Online Subsystem [15% OFF]: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/extended-facebook-online-subsystem

Google Analytics Provider [10% OFF]: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/google-analytics-plugin

ee0c9d3dbbd2aa587f16ad894c719ca1a6ab1654.jpeg

HighSchool: Classroom 25% discount: - HighSchool Classroom in Environments - UE Marketplace

Interior Toolkit Vol 1 25% discount: - Interior Toolkit in Architectural Visualization - UE Marketplace

Classic Room Pack 25% discount: - Classic Room in Environments - UE Marketplace

Furniture Pack Vol 1 25% discount: - Furniture Pack in Architectural Visualization - UE Marketplace

Luminous Sign Pack 1 25% discount: - Luminous Signs in Props - UE Marketplace

http://puu.sh/sXW87/80119df86f.png

Futuristic Lab Scene available over [Here]](Futuristic Lab Scene in Environments - UE Marketplace)

Beams and Lasers Pack available over [Here]](Beams and Lasers Pack in Visual Effects - UE Marketplace)

IES Light profile pack over [Here]](IES Light Profile Pack in Visual Effects - UE Marketplace)

Laser Turret Blueprint available [Here]](Laser Turret Blueprint in Blueprints - UE Marketplace)

Modular SciFi: Hallways](Modular SciFi Hallways in Environments - UE Marketplace)

Modular SciFi: Interiors](Modular SciFi: Interiors in Environments - UE Marketplace)

Modular SciFi: Props I](Modular SciFi: Props I in Props - UE Marketplace)

Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals](Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals in Materials - UE Marketplace)
Modular SciFi: Command Center**](Modular SciFi Command Center in Environments - UE Marketplace)

I tried emailing Unreal with these questions and I was refereed to this thread. I’m as much of a beginner as you possibly can be so please bare with me. I’m trying to figure out if UE suites my needs and if so which programs I need. I copy and pasted most of my email and questions here.

I want to create/design my own First person arena style shooter using Xbox controllers on the computer and depending how to goes msybe some day playing it on the actual Xbox one.

. I’ve been doing some Reading/research on UR engine and I’d like to start playing around with it and learning how to use it so I can create my own FPS arena shooter. I would be creating something that would be eventually be played/tested on the xboxone hopefully or at least on the computer using Xbox controllers.

So my questions are what products or versions of Unreal engine do I need to purchase or download so that I can create my game on the computer (will most likely be using a MAC) And then port it over to or test it on the Xbox one? if you think I’m better off using a different computer your recommendations are welcomed. Also do Xbox controllers work on macs or work on macs if it’s plugged into a hard drive? Can I plug an Xbox controller into my computer or HD so as I’m creating the game I can tailor it and test to be used with a controller? Is it possible as I’m designing creating the game to test it with other friends on the Xbox one online or on the computer using Xbox controllers online?

My goal is to build, design, and create a game that will eventually be played on the Xbox one (if it makes it that farfingers crossed) and if possible played on the Xbox one for testing purposes or be played on the computer using Xbox controllers. The game will be created designed around using an Xbox controller to play.

I would really appreciate it if you can enlighten me to what products I should buy or download from unreal? If it is possible to test a game with multiple people on the Xbox one online, and if so what I need to do to make that possible? Or if it’s possible to test/play with other people on the computer with an Xbox controller online? Or if any of these things are possible?

Thank you so much for your time answering my questions and getting me pointed in the right direction. This is something I’m very eager and excited to start getting into even though I’m a beginner, and considering I’m a beginner I hope that the way I explained it makes sense. So thanks again for your time, insight, advice and patience.

And if i sent this reply to the wrong category or thread or you aren’t able to answer my questions can you please refer me to the correct place to ask.

Thanks, appreciate your time.

40% OFF on ALL Big Music Assets for your Projects by MuzStation Game Music](Content by MuzStation Game Music - UE Marketplace)

ALL Content by MuzStation Game Music](Content by MuzStation Game Music - UE Marketplace)

Mega Game Music Collection - only $17.99 - Huge library of High Quality music for different genres!

Adventure Game Music Pack - only $8.99 - Powerful, memorable, epic, cinematic action and adventure music!

Energy Hard Rock Music Pack - only $8.99 - Dynamic Heavy and Powerful Hard Rock Tracks!

Battle Music Pack - only $8.99 - Powerful, epic, action, adventure music!

Trailer Music Pack - only $5.99 - Modern and Epic music pack!

Action Game Soundtrack - only $5.99 - Music for action/tension games, films, trailers!

Casual Game Music - only $5.99 - Music pack for casual games and positive projects!

Mystical Game Music Pack - only $5.99 - Dark, Mysterious and Creepy Music!

Space Adventure Music Pack - only $5.99 - Immerse yourself in Space Adventure!

Medieval Music Pack - only $5.99 - Immerse yourself in the Medieval World!

Action Trailer Music Pack - only $3.99 - Dynamic and powerful short action music!

Hey @Austingriff!

Your questions are probably better suited for the general discussion forum. If you make a thread there, the community will be able to assist you with your inquiries in a more focused manner than the sales thread. Good luck, and welcome to the UE4 community! =)

Hello all !
[SIZE=4]SCIFI PROPS PACK – at 29% OFF](- SciFi 'Props' Pack - in Environments - UE Marketplace)[/SIZE]

Very nice prices ! I don’t see anything like this on unity store

My music assets are discounted up to 75% !!

Some essential sound effects:
Door/Treasure Chests Sound Effects Pack
Monster screams
Cinematic impacts

…and some great music!
Cinematic trailer collection Hollywood blockbuster trailer music! 75% off!!!
Rock loopsand rock stingers
Metal loops and metal stingers
Dark ambient thriller suspense music (perfect for sci-fi, FPS!)
Orchestral win and lost stingers (great fanfares, perfect for fantasy!!)
Adaptive game music (build your own perfect soundtrack!)
Happy song with traditional instruments (children games anyone!?) 75% off!!!

for casual games:
Casual games music pack
Game music - the dark collection
Game music - the light collection
Electric organ loops