Thanks for taking my tutorials

The proof taht I don’t run off with your idea

• This is missing from YT and pretty much everywhere else:

Since it is well documented outside the UE ecosystem, it’s pretty straightforward to get it going. Most people do not even know it exists but now, with procedural tools maturing so nicely, it may be useful to some.

• Just a couple of days ago I was approached about helping out with a fully dynamic, data driven, cascading Expanded Area widget, like this:

I’ve yet to see a remotely comprehensive tutorial that covers that. Like a Tree View but without the underlying objects, that scales well with smaller / simpler setups. Bonus points if you make it work with json.

• You can always make Niagara tutorials or specific Material tuts - these are always in demand. As soon as you have the tut ready, you’ll end up with a nice base for making fancy particle stuff → sell / give away on the Marketplace. Win-win-win.

• Make a tut about a truly modular UI system, this is something that pops-up often enough.

• Folks are trying to crack the new Enhanced Input system - hop on the hype-train and deliver. It’s more elaborate than it seems.

3 Likes