Thanks for taking my tutorials

I make tutorials just like the shot crawl tutorial that was just published , i made that one just last week and posted it here.

I appreciate all the youtube views.

I will be adding the project files for every tutorial on my patreon going forward.

Youtube will have sections of the tutorials for a demo and I will have them on Udemy but will cancel that if I receive too many returned charges.

Thanks.

If you submit to me a topic that you want to see in a tutorial i will send you the tutorial to it for free on Udemy and will give you a link to the file

Only if i accept the topic, otherwise there’s patreon

The proof taht I don’t run off with your idea is that im on stream on twitch all day every day

The proof taht I don’t run off with your idea

• This is missing from YT and pretty much everywhere else:

Since it is well documented outside the UE ecosystem, it’s pretty straightforward to get it going. Most people do not even know it exists but now, with procedural tools maturing so nicely, it may be useful to some.

• Just a couple of days ago I was approached about helping out with a fully dynamic, data driven, cascading Expanded Area widget, like this:

I’ve yet to see a remotely comprehensive tutorial that covers that. Like a Tree View but without the underlying objects, that scales well with smaller / simpler setups. Bonus points if you make it work with json.

• You can always make Niagara tutorials or specific Material tuts - these are always in demand. As soon as you have the tut ready, you’ll end up with a nice base for making fancy particle stuff → sell / give away on the Marketplace. Win-win-win.

• Make a tut about a truly modular UI system, this is something that pops-up often enough.

• Folks are trying to crack the new Enhanced Input system - hop on the hype-train and deliver. It’s more elaborate than it seems.

3 Likes

I will look into this further than I have initially.

Thank you.

I will max out my UI abilities and give you the tutorial to keep on udemy with their coupon thing they let me make 3 of a month

thanks for the advice

do you use udemy? i can send you these two courses but theyre kinda shoddy

i upgraded the stream quality i dug my elgato hd60s out
i was using obs on highest common settings for those

and i have more data now. people have spoken to me about what they want to see so i can reformulate and reapproach even this forum with a better understanding.

ive worked as a freelancer before made a couple grand in 2020 but videos are new.

so they kinda suck. but if you can follow them , i make them better than the other one’s ive seen.

they’re just better so. my methods are really easy and approachable, i learned the engine to be able to teach it to partners that i work with so i have the most basic ways to do a lot of things and im always simplifying things down and chopping them down more and more

thanks for letting me bounce this off you

if it gets removed i will learn from that and make better messages to people again

thanks everynone but yea lmk if you want a link to those maybe you just like video game tv

JUST ADDING THE UI INTO THE TUTORIALS

SOBOL CELL IS COOL GOOD LUCK

IT’S UNEXPLORED BECAUSE IT SPAWNS A CELL IN A DIRECTION

ITS A DIRECTIONAL MOVEMENT SPAWNER IN SHORT SO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I DO WITH THAT

It’s a semi random, used for uniform (ish) distribution. Nothing to do with movement.

It’s very explored, but not in UE - hence me suggesting it. Identifying a tut niche is half the success.

IT RETURNS ONE LOCATION

BUT IT SPAWNS A LOT

IM GUESSING YOU HAVE TO SPLIT THE OUTPUT AND ITS TO USE THREE DIFFERENT RANDOM POINT LOCATIONS

Nevermind. I’ve been using it for years, I was merely pointing out there are no tutorials for it.

Search for sobol sequence to find out how it works.

And also, please stop shouting. Most of your posts are all caps. No one will treat you seriuosly.

1 Like

you’re a little too rude buddy