Textures not loading properly in editor

Hello,

I’ve been trying to find a solution to this issue, but most post are referring to another issue. I’ve tried setting “r.Streaming.PoolSize 6000” but this doesn’t change my issue. Here’s my issue:

When I start the editor a lot of my textures don’t load, I get this as a result:

For my textures to load properly in my viewport I need to open that material in the material editor, without editing it, just open that window and it loads. As seen below.

Can anyone guess why this could be happening?

Thanks in advance!

• Wesley

Anyone any ideas? Is this due to overload on a base material? It didn’t do it at first, but by adding more textures I think it started doing this? Is there a maximum texture limit the editor loads?

This fixed it for me:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/development-discussion/rendering/1366022-how-to-stop-streaming-lightmaps

Couldn’t find it in the past due to it referring to ligthtmap streaming and not texture streaming. In case anyone encounters my issue, go check it out!

Hi Wesley! I am having exactly the same problem here, using UE 5.1. I am looking for a solution for a week and i found your post today. I am trying to read this post of your link, but i did not found this “Ligthmap Streaming” parameter in World Settings. I want to mantain Texture Streaming working, but i need that textures in field of view being fullyload. Could you help me, if you steel remember what you did?