Textures for marketplace

I want to sell my package with models and materials but I am not sure if I should make my own textures or I can use textures from CG Textures?

You will have to create your own textures. We do not allow the resale of other peoples’ content without their explicit permission.

Thanks for the fast response.

Happy to help! :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing what you create. We’re always on the lookout for awesome content. Here’s a link to show what requirements we have for submitting materials and textures to help you out: #Preparing_Your_Assets_Materials

Thanks !
:smiley:

"I have used the textures on a 3D model/scene. Am I allowed to sell the model/scene and textures as a bundle?
Yes, under the following condition: You have customized the textures for the 3D-model or scene, and you are selling the model and texture in one package. Please add the following text in the documentation accompanying the model:

“One or more textures on this 3D-model have been created with images from CGTextures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information.”"

http://www.cgtextures.com/content.php?action=faq

This is what it says on CG Textures site regarding the resale of their texture on models.