hi can any1 pls tell me how are texture ( 4x4, 5x6, 3x4, … ) called that you use for subuv particle? TY

I think you mean sub uv textures/sprite sheets/multi frame textures :slight_smile:

Yeah, “particle sprite sheet” is what you’re looking for

yeah thats it, thx a lot and u u guy know a good site where i can find free texture?