Texture streaming pool over 202,237 Mib?

Hey guys, I have this issue of Texture Streaming pool over 202,237 or something like that. It shows up on my screen every 5ish seconds and jumps from 80,346 (or something similar) up to 205,237, then the message dissapears and shows up again. This looks like waaay over the top, doesn’t it? I saw people had the same issue, but their texture over streaming pool was like 60 or something and they just change their streaming pool size to 2000 which works for them. When I did that, the Output Log gave me this mesage:

LogD3D11RHI: Display: Temp texture streaming buffer not large enough, needed 16777216 bytes

My project is not huge. I am just learning UE4. Its like an apartment zombie game. Materials are either created by myself, downloaded from Bridge Megascans in 2k resolution (as it is the lowest), and/or downloaded/migrated from other Epic game full projects like Archviz Interior and Edith Finch projects.

There are lots of textures in the Content folders, but most of them are not used in the game itself.

This error did not show up though until I started creating a new player character based on AnimStarterPack. But I really do not understand why my texture pool jumped so high in a moment… I would really appreciate your help…

I don’t know how crucial this error is, but I just don’t want to let some mistakes ruin the future of the project. And I definately do not want to redo everything from scratch… If you need any screenshots or such, please let me know.

Console command is the way. 16777216 is only 16mb.

You can try a pool size of between 3000 and 5000 depending on your video card, and what you’re expecting your players to have.

It probably is also time to start taking a look at why you’re using so much texture space. I will be 4 and 8k textures, probably on the landscape, but it’s hard to say from here…