Texture Compression Settings not working

Hi,
i have a questions regarding the texture compression settings. I have downloaded a material pack from the marketplace where i face the error, as well as with self made textures in gimp. The textures are not working if they are not set to “Userinterface2D” for the compression setting. If they are set for example to “Default” for the compression settings they don’t show up, format is stated as unknown, size is set to 1x1… Same for Normal maps which i would use with compression setting “Normalmap”. Basically with every textures i use. Anny recommendations what to do?
Please see the pictures for better understanding.

Anyone?
The result is that basically all materials, also all meshes therefore, have no material or incorrect materials. If i then change the texture setting from “Default” to “UserInterface” all the shaders would need to be changed.
Another picture for better understanding:
The diffuse textures are not shown as they are on compression setting “Default”. I could change it to “UserInterface” then they show up, but then the materials wont work. The last texture (normal map) is set to “NormalMap” and visible…

I really dont get the issue…

Hi,
for all of you with the same problem: Solved it myself!
If you face this issue you simply have to disable the “Oodle Texture Plugin”!
Go Into your Project then Settings > Plugins > and search foor “Ood” and disable Oodle Texture.
Thats all.
Can be closed.

2 Likes

Oh thank you bro. Due to this problem I quit unreal a year ago. Now I found the solution. Thank you very much bro.