Texture bug on Some Android Devices

When i run by ue4 it’s okk but when i generate sign apk and download from play store some texture not showing in some devices like MI 5A and VIVO y81 etc…

in this texture mainly include User Interface Material With FlipBook means UMG Matrerial

[i was check this answer but “See Power of Two Setting in Texture Editor” but another devices has not problems][1]

So what a reason of this problem i am confused help me

Hi to make sure images/textures are displayed correctly on mobile set the texture group to UI.

273455-answerhub.png

thank you boss i was change world to UI but doesn’t change

But here my output like this

Hi its not a texture bug.The reason of this bug the source size of your texture is not in Power of Two.So change the the source image size of texture in this sizes 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048 etc.And everything will work!!

Hi its not a texture bug.The reason of this bug the source size of your texture is not in Power of Two.So change the the source image size of texture in this sizes 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048 etc.And everything will work!!

see this image and it’s spritesheet size is 5772*227 how can i convert or resize into power of two