Yes! I’ll work for free.
Just a little about me; I love texturing assets, bringing them to life is fenomenal to me. I do have experience with it, but I do not have a portfolio yet for many reasons.
I have strong painting/photoshop skills and I know pretty much every texturing software nowadays. (MARI, Substance D/P, Quixel, 3d coat, (Zbrush when needed) - I’m used with PBR workflow).
This leads me to search for a fun project that will help me to build my portfolio and we help each other.
Few things I would like to mention;
- I’m not looking for money. I just want the right to show the textures I create on a portfolio and learn.
- I prefer to deal with realism over stylized or hand painted.
- I am very patient, I don’t mind redoing my work over and over again.
- Keep in mind I’m still learning.
- +++ Points if I have to work on Substance Designer.
- All my software is licensed. (don’t know if it matters, but…)
What I expect from you/your project:
- Decent communication skills, please!!
- Preferably on-going project. Your project should not be in very early stages. If it’s just an idea, please don’t even bother to mail.
- You should not be in a total rush.
- Obviously, I won’t take huge loads of work.
I think that is all.
So, if you have nice props or characters that need texturing, mail me and tell me about your project!
Hopefully we both can benefit from it.