Text translation conflict for namespace "%MYNAMESPACE%" and key "%MYKEY%"

I’m getting a weird warning during cooking and can’t google anything similar.

The warning text is:

UATHelper: Cooking (Windows): LogTextLocalizationResource: Warning: Text translation conflict for namespace “%MYNAMESPACE%” and key “%MYKEY%”. The current translation is “%SourceText%” (from “…/…/…/…/…/%MYPROJECT%/Content/Localization/Game/sr/Game.locres” and source hash 0x59c5c3b4) and the conflicting translation of “%TranslatedText%” (from “…/…/…/…/…/%MYPROJECT%/Content/Localization/Game/en/Game.locres” and source hash 0x59c5c3b4) will be ignored.

And there are several hundreds of them. I guess one for each (or almost each) entry.

The translation setup for project and particular entry in warning:

• Non-english language as source;
  • Entries to translate is in String Tables;
    • String tables have namespace field filled;
  • Localization dashboard: Gather → Translating → Compile texts.

As i can see, the problem only occurs for non-en-source->en translation, two other non-en-source->non-en-translation seems fine and throw no warnings

Nevertheless translation in project does work, but hundreds of unknown warnings does bother me and i can’t get anything useful from warning text. Any ideas what could go wrong?

bump

bump

Engine in question is 5.0.3

It seems that after upgrade from 5.0.3 to 5.3.1 the tons of warnings has gone away. An engine bug that was already fixed I suppose.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.