Testing and packaging on different platform as IOS PS4 XBOX..

Since I am working in Architectural visualization industry and I need present my project to the client in best possible way. So do we have any tutorials for architectural project packaging in different platforms and playing( Xbox, PS4, IPOD). There are lot of stuff available for materials lighting but there is no tutorial for Testing and packaging on different platforms.

You can test on any iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, or Linux devices
But, for consoles (PS4, Xbox One, and Switch) you have to join the developer programs from those platforms and they require that you are working on something significant like a game that you want to release for that console. They don’t give access to people who just want to mess around with it.
For everything else, you can find info in the Unreal Engine documentation: https://docs.unrealengine.com/

1 Like

I have an Architectural project imported in EU4 using Data smith and I have tweaked texturing, lighting and ready to Package.
I have windows pc and IPod, I want to present it to client with IPOD, so is it possible to package in IPOD?( I have apple developer certificate and provision certificate.)I can launch the project but not able to package as .ipa format.Please help me in this.

Everything for testing on iOS is in the documentation

Hi Darthviper,

I have deployed and its working fine, Is there a way to package from PC?

You can send the app to your device for testing on PC, but you can’t upload to the Apple App store from PC, since that requires Xcode which is only available on Mac.

I don’t want to upload to app store, I want a copy file so that I can share with the client.