I made my first project in unreal. Trying to test all interactive possibilities that ue can give us. It was fun, but it was hard enough to learn. But with unreal studio i think it became much easier transfer scene from 3ds Max to Unreal. If you need more interactivity for your project, more than static renders, with unreal you can make it much faster and simplier.
With unreal we can make:
- videos, very fast and no need time to render, just capturing realtime shots in video.
- quick and beatiful 360 panoramas with Nvidia Ansel builtin plugin
- Pack .exe with no need to install, just launch and play like in game with your scene.
- Ofcourse VR, but we can’t test it right now. Need to buy vr headset in future.
- 360 VR video and upload it in youtube or play local on your smartphone or pc. I use nvidia Ansel method for making 360 video. Here is a great tutrial that i follow along ibrews.
Here is my results:
First person walkthrough video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN8F0NQJdCw
Video cinematic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ok64uu83Bs
360 Vr video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QayyqP7JtFo
And a couple 360 panoramas - 360 Virtual Tours made easy. Create. Edit. Share => Kuula , 360 Virtual Tours made easy. Create. Edit. Share => Kuula
Thanks for Watching.