Terrain Map error etc

I never got this error in 4.23, yet in4.24 I’m getting crashing in some areas of terrain I never got in 4.23,and this ODD one:

Map check complete: 0 Error(s), 0 Warning(s), took 0.206ms to complete.
testDynamicbranch Material /Engine/Functions/Engine_MaterialFunctions02/ExampleContent/testDynamicbranch.testDynamicbranch was missing the usage flag bUsedWithStaticLighting. If the material asset is not re-saved, it may not render correctly when run outside the editor. Fix

Ideas ?
TY

/Engine/Functions/Engine_MaterialFunctions02/ExampleContent/testDynamicbranch.testDynamicbranch was **missing the usage flag bUsedWithStaticLighting. **

If the material asset is not re-saved, it may not render correctly when run outside the editor.

Unrelated to your crash. Re-save the material as the error tells you to do.

The question is, why am I getting errors in the engine area, I never edited any of this, not only that I never would have as I have no idea at all what it even DOES :slight_smile: Isnt this just an error in project transition to another game version ?

All of the Adove.

Your project’s material was obviously not built for usage with a static light and either you or the project conversion must have changed a light to static causing the material to auto-adjust its flags.

Really nothing to worry about. The crashing you may need to track down further instead, but the 2 are unrelated.

Hello, the same thing happens to me in one of my projects, can you tell me how you solved this error? Thank you!