TeraTransfer

Everything looks great, this tool is very useful and would be helpful to have… any news on its availability in the marketplace?

Apparently it’s being reviewed at the moment, so hope to have some news soon. :slight_smile:

I would probably buy this pack for $10,000 USD… seriously though, this pack looks pretty amazing. Definitely going to be one the packs that goes into the majority of my projects.

Heh heh, thanks. Glad you like it. :smiley:

Hmmm, well Over a month since Epic asked for the TeraTransfer files, and they’re no longer responding to email enquiries, so looks like it’s not going on the Marketplace after all. :frowning:

May have to make it available from my own website instead in the coming weeks… ah well. :confused:

C’mon Epic, respond to this man!!

This looks pretty amazing. I would buy this, if this works on mobile too.

Hi All,

The marketplace process has started forward again, so should be up soon.

In the meantime, I’ve uploaded another video with some tips and tricks to help those who have a use for the system to get the most out of it.

great to hear looking forward to this

It’s live. :cool:

Bought this the day it came out and must say it is very cool, performance was a lot better than I expected.

Epic, please improve your communications with Marketplace sellers!

Glad it’s working out well for you. Just remember if you have a dense mesh to turn of ‘Update Normals’ until you’ve got it placed correctly, then turn it back on.
Also you can adjust the density of the Adaptive mesh one too. :cool:

They came through in the end, which is what matters. :slight_smile:

Is it still being updated…?

It’s all been a bit quiet for a while. I’ve been testing on newer versions of UE4, and have not come across any problems or had any feedback or feature requests, so there has been no need to change it much. Did you have something in mind? :slight_smile:

hello!I checked and indeed it works on 4.14+, nice :slight_smile:

Btw I made a road with splines blueprint, I was wondering if I can use Teratransfer on the road?

Should do, as long as it can be seen by LinePicks it should be able to conform to what’s there.:slight_smile:

No luck it does not work on my spline component :confused:

What is LinePicks…?

Sorry, “LineTrace”, this is where you trace from a point and see what it hits. If it hits geometry, it returns a position in space. This is how TeraTransfer conforms to the mesh. I’d not tried it on Splines before, so looks like they don’t register on LineTraces, at least not in the same way as other geometry does. :confused: