Temple Environment | Unreal Engine

Temple Environment Sequence produced and modelled in Unreal Engine 5.3.2

Software:
Unreal Engine 5.3.2, Blender 4, Adobe Substance Painter and Adobe After Effects.

1 Like

Hi there @Rubberdog,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far :slight_smile:

Such a simple trailer but it displayed an absolute ton of technical skill. The lighting, level design, animation - all done so incredibly well. Will there be a short film to go with this trailer or is it intended to solely be a standalone skill showcase? :smiley:

Hey @ PresumptivePanda

Thanks for your comments, I hope you’re having a great week too.

I really appreciate the feedback, I decided to re-learn unreal, so instead of watching a tonne of youtube videos I enrolled on a course. Really wish I had done it from the get go, it’s saving me so much time. This sequence was to showcace what I have learnt so far.

Working on a WW2 Dogfight short at the moment to learn advanced camera tracking etc

Peace from Scotland

1 Like

Sounds like a great way to learn honestly :slight_smile: Especially for something as technical as Unreal. It definitely seemed to have paid off.

I look forward to seeing that WW2 project. Until then, good luck and happy developing :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there @Rubberdog!

This is a wonderful scene. In a short time you capture a lot of good qualities that really pulls a person in. I enjoy the animation of the character walking as well as the flames. I’m very curious how you got the flames to move so smoothly if I may ask that is.

1 Like