I’ve posted this thread on the Marketplace section too, but at the moment I think this is the best section for show you my template.
Today I submitted this template and now I hope Epic approves it :rolleyes:
In the meantime you can buy it on:
- Sellfy (Accept Paypal): https://sellfy.com/p/qLkM
- Gumroad (Doesn’t Accept Paypal): https://gum.co/TUTFT
You’ll get one zip file containing an Unreal Engine 4 Project. It’s a good start for your commercial or non-profit video games.
This is what you get:
- Blueprints with many comments.
- Optimized settings for fullscreen at any resolution.
- Fade-in + Fade-out.
- HUD [UMG]: Health, Crosshair, Weapons with Ammo Counter, Collectables Counter, Timer, Record.
- Pickup Weapons.
- Pickup Ammo.
- Pickup Collectables.
- Switch Weapons - 2 Modes:
— Mouse Wheel Up/Down (Sequential Switch - ALL Weapons)
— Press Weapons Group Number N Times (Switch Inside Group)
—+] Save the last selected weapon of every Weapons Group.
- Switch TPS/FPS.
- Switch TPS Side.
- Selective Fire - 3 Modes:
— One Round
— Three-round Burst
— Full Automatic
- Health/Damage System.
- Save/Load System.
- Slow Motion.
- Grenade Launcher.
- Destructible Mesh.
- 4 Menus:
— End Game
— End Level (Game Over)
—+] Animated Screen Loading.
Of course you can move the weapon socket from the head to wherever you want. I’ve placed the weapons on the head for a better demonstration.
In the video above Weapon 10 and Weapon 12 have the same bullets because I used an Ammo 10 variable for the Weapon 12. Now it’s fixed