Teleport by a switch?

Hey guys! So I’ve been looking around but can’t find what I need to solve this.
In my project, I have a hallways with several doors. Each door is a different room (Somewhere else in the level entirely).

The goal is to be able to stand up again a door, hit a key (Like E) and be teleported to a specific room in response to which specific teleporter-sender node I was standing on. Would anyone know where I should look for something like this? I would need a sort of receiver node to play down unless I could possibly just get the coordinates.

You could have each door store a coordinate vector indicating where it leads to - it can be just a variable. But it’s more convenient to attach a scene component (billboard, arrow, etc.) so you have a visual representations of the destination. This way you can manually position (and rotate!) it where it’s needed.

If you have just doors to interact with, trace ahead and cast to the door on interaction. If you have more interactive objects than just doors, look into interfaces. These will allow the player to E - interact but the implementation of that call will be on the respective recipient’s side.