Technical Writer who write down blogs on the Unreal Engine Streams.

I watch almost all of the video streams of Unreal Engine but Videos have gotten boring for me IDK may be it’s just me but lately I started preferring reading over watching Video and was searching a Complete Technical Blog on Fluid Simulation Stream that Unreal did.

I didn’t found anything useful. So this Idea came to my mind that after the stream is done Technical Writer condenses and writes down main topics that were discussed. Sort of like a detailed blog where it only contains the material topic at hand which, making anyone who wants to learn these things through reading much more straightforward. Oh and if you guys (Epic Games Team) decide to do this, plz do consider converting past streams into blogs as well, this is because the material in all streams is very very helpful and it deserves to be have a compiled Text format. (More like Bookish feel)

What do you guys think about this?

With the new Epic Developer Community, every video includes Interactive Transcripts, which you can search through, click on words to go to their precise point in the video, or even download and read at your leisure. This applies to livestreams as well!

1 Like

Where do I find this I haven’t seen this thing anywhere. Can you kindly provide me like to this hub where all video collections are present?

On the left of the forums in the side bar you’ll see “Learning” - click that, then Library. You’ll find a community tutorials, Epic official tutorials, and more.

Specific to find Livestreams, click the “Livestream” filter on the left of the library.