Archon Forge Games is a new company created with AAA artists and experienced industry professionals. Our current team includes professionals who have worked on the Dark Souls series, Street Fighter series, Industrial Light & Magic, and Ashes of Creation among others. Further details will require signing of an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
We are looking for an experienced **Technical Animator **to add to our team:
- Global team of ~8 professionals
- Partners include an AAA executive who has invested in us and is advising us on development
- Game concept developed for 3 years starting pre-production in late 2018
- Our game concept has been in development for 3 years with company formed in late 2018 to start pre-production
- Our game is funded and we won a government grant for development of our game
- Placeholder website is www.archonforge.com (may be down due to server migration). Full website to launch in ~2 weeks.
- We have custom built riggs to handle complex facial, body, and complex props/weapons
- Experience with complex animations projects in Unreal and Maya 2018
- Experienced managing state-machines, blueprints, and C++
- Work with out inhouse “frame-data” requirements to build combat animations of a balanced Fighting Game
- Work with facial animations and technical artists to build cinematics
- Able to work in international professional environment and provide daily/regular updates
- Able to set their own project timelines and be able to consistently meet their own project timelines
- Self-driven and able to work under little supervision
- Experience in C++ programming a plus
- Experience in Fighting Games a plus
- Fluent English
- Remote work is ok.
- We have partner offices in Vancouver, Tokyo, and Hong Kong
- We are results focused and happy to work with different time-zones and part-time work schedules
Please email Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.