Tapping button quickly yeilds weird result

This seems to be some kind of bug. For instance. I have a blueprint setup so that right clicking or pressing a button on a controller spawns an emitter, and releasing destroys it. And if I press the button normally yields expected results. However, if I tap the button or click quickly (just once, I don’t mean mashing it) it spawns the particle effect but doesn’t destroy it. It stays there until I stop the simulation. Very annoying behavior.

You’ll have to be more specific or post a screenshot of your Blueprint. There’s not enough information here to help you! :slight_smile:

In trying to recreate it, I discovered that if I moved those events up in my chain that it solved the problem (although it’s not ideal). I can’t think why having them further back would have made a difference in this case.

In trying to recreate it, I discovered that if I moved those events up in my chain that it solved the problem (although it’s not ideal). I can’t think why having them further back would have made a difference in this case.