Tantra Rumble (Strategy, RPG, Action)

Hi!

I am here to tell you all of the game which, my development studio is currently developing.

We currently have a kickstarter campaign open!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gameolic/tantra-rumble

Tantra Rumble is a FREE TO PLAY Massive Multiplayer Online action PVP/PVE game, using cards for skills, equipment for stats giving you full control over 8 characters in action packed battle arenas and strategy based team maps.

We are currently developing this game using Unreal Engine 4.

When designing Tantra Rumble we decided on what sort of game we would have enjoyed to develop, we could never make up our mind on what we wanted so we decided to just mix it all up and go with it. At first we aimed for the MOBA crowd but then realised… too many trends for this game, we then decided RPG but went against it when we realised we are only a bunch of indie developers taking on such a big task will cost us a lot of time and resources that we do not have. So we decided after all to mix everything into 1 but ensure that the job can be done taking away the big parts of the game that do take the longest time and change it for our own pace and our own ideas.

As you can see from the below images the game is coming along amazing:

I have not went into too much detail about the game because I would love it if you guys would come and visit our site and kickstarter campaign where, you can find all the information about the game in great detail!

I hope this project will impress you guys and I look forward to your comments.

updated information can be found here : [GAME] Tantra Rumble - Work in Progress - Unreal Engine Forums