Taking equipped weapons with you into another level?

Hey all, so my character stats in my game instance BP are all carrying over to the next level just fine… The problem I’m having is how do I get the weapon in my hands and my secondary weapon to carry over as well? I have them saved as a reference on my character, then saved to the game instance when i travel, then on Begin Play on my character set the reference on my character to my game instance reference same as with the other variables but the weapons don’t carry over… Ive looked at different tutorials but Ive only ever seen others carrying over variables like Health, or Coins, which I have working, just not the weapons I have. Do I have to save the weapons as a class reference and not an object? Or do I have to make the weapons a save game object or something different than how the other variables are saved?

Dilute down the weapon information into a struct that will hold the main descriptors (spawn class, ammo count, primary / secondary weapon, attachment bone slot)

Pass the struct into the game instance and when you load the level recreate the weapons from the struct (spawn actor from class => set ammo amount => set position => attach) and initialize their references inside of the character.

■■■■ that was fast! Thank you I will give it a go and update ya