Take Record Is only capturing the sky Atmosphere and Skylight but none of my models

Hi,
I’m trying to use the Take recorder and I can’t find a great how to.

Back story.
I have my models, FX, lights and sound all in place. When I change my perspective to Cinematic Viewpoint I can see the area I want to record. When I hit the record button it creates a level sequence that I never get to see.

If I click on “Render this movie to a video” then it saves it to my computer, which is what I want, but it only captures the sky and non of my assets are visible yet it does record the sound. Sooooo fustratinging. What am I doing wrong?

are you specifically adding all objects?
Typically you use take record to record a performance such as a face.
If you’re just animating you can build the animation directly in the level sequence.

hi
When rendering a video with Take Recorder it only captures assets for the first 5 seconds and then my assets disappear from the reamining 59 minutes and 55 seconds. Just showing the sky. What do I need to tweak for it to show all assets for all of the video?

Showing the steps before hitting render.

Bump

I can’t quite tell from the video you attached, but if it’s only 5 seconds, sounds like perhaps the camera cut or the playback range isn’t extended all the way (ie. 59 minutes…)?