T-Shirts and Clothing

Like to know if Epic has an online store or something that I can find a shirt with the UE4 logo on it?

2 Likes

Think there is none, but I need new shirts.

Weā€™re working on an Unreal Engine merch store! No ETA yet, but the work is in motion.

5 Likes

Sweet. Interested in this, as well.

i would definitely buy that

I wish I had one

thank you, Iā€™ll be waiting, canā€™t wait for a T or a hoodie

Any update on this? My shirt from 5~ years ago is getting a little worn :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Higuy8000 It has unfortunately been delayed, but weā€™re working with the vendor to try and find a solution. You can always print your own ā€œfan-shirtsā€, as long as you follow our Fan Art Policy. I know thatā€™s not the same, but it is an option until we get the official store back up.

Looking forward to it.:slight_smile:

Yeah im all about this!

Been waiting for this for a long time. Iā€™m really looking forward to buying some official merch. Thanks for the post. Nice to see the idea is still kicking!

1 Like

Any word here???

Buummmppp. Need my UE gear to rock at work, pretty sure Iā€™d get an instant promotion just for the geek cred. Pays for itself

Yes please! I want my Epic Tā€™s!

Iā€™m sad to say that this initiative hasnā€™t been unaffected by Covid, like so many other things :confused:

I would like an official T-shirt. You guys should offer custom NFT T-shirts, @EpicGames .

I need it too

1 Like

Bumping an old thread. Any idea if this is still in the works?

2 Likes

Iā€™m thrilled to finally have the chance to order a black T-shirt adorned with an Unreal Engine print. What adds an extra layer of excitement is the fact that I stumbled upon this gem on a local website right here in my home country.

Now, you might be wondering: ā€œWhy on earth would anyone strut around in a T-shirt proudly displaying the words ā€˜Unreal Engineā€™ along with its iconic logo?ā€ Well, let me share my perspective. Unreal Engine transcends being just a game engine; itā€™s a dynamic tool that empowers us to communicate our ideas and showcase our creativity to the world. Itā€™s become much more than a mere technological marvelā€”itā€™s an integral part of our lives and passions.

So, for the very first time, Iā€™ll don this T-shirt with immense pride, almost like a vibrant, living banner, because it symbolizes something truly meaningful to me. And who knows, perhaps itā€™ll spark intriguing conversations and connections with fellow Unreal Engine enthusiasts along the way!