hi guys!
i want to subscribe but i have a question:
I go through all the minimum requirements except one, the GPU

i have

Mac OS X 10.9.2 AND windows 7 via bootcamp
Intel i5 2.5 GHz
AMD Radeon 6750M 512 MB
16 GB RAM

so my video card is a bit older BUT I double the ram.
it will be running anyway on my machine or not?

thank u

I think it will be, but you can expect possible framerate drops here and there (mmost likely in editor with realtime mode on).

You are most likely not going to have a satisfactory experience. Having said that, if you want you can get a subscription and ask us for a refund if it doesn’t work for you. If you wouldn’t mind updating this thread with your findings it would be appreciated.

ok, so do you think that it will run (no stat up blocks like “you don’t have enough GPU”) and it will be also stable for working on?

thank u!!

I don’t know for sure for stable working, but I’m pretty sure you can install it.

I tried UE4 on MACOS and WIN via bootcamp
the result is not optimal, it lacks fluidity in the 3d viewport. scenes with many reflections of metallic objects are the ones you see more slowly.

also point out an important difference in performance between win (bootcamp) and MacOS. the windowsversion runs much better, almost fluid … except for reflection and advanced effects atria where is quite slow (but faster then macos)

the xboxcontroller don’t work in MACOS version

in conclusion my video card is not performing very well, but I can still use the program and to be able to study it, especially the new blueprints.

the program looks very cool and I’m loving the bluprints system!!! EPIC software!!!