System improvement help

Hello guys recently I decide to focus more on make realistic cut scene/cinematic’s but I have some issues with loading time, sometimes it takes to much to build light or compiling shaders.
This is my configuration : CPU Intel Core i5-4460 3200GHz 3200MHz
RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz
Graphic: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (Gigabyte)
Storage: 1TB Seagate ST1000DM003-1SB102 (SATA)
Motherboard: MSI H81M-E33 (MS-7817) (SOCKET 0)

Can anyone please tell me what I need to upgrade for better performance in UE4
Thanks

You should easily be able to upgrade the RAM–are you sure your RAM is 799Mhz? should be 1600mhz

An SSD will help a lot with loading, a better cpu would help with lightmass and compiling shaders.

I used Speccy software its similar to Everest or other similar program and that’s what it said there i just copy past it
PS: I was about to upgrade the video card thought maybe this one its weak…

The graphics card will help with overall performance with the 3D viewport when working. But it won’t affect building lighting at all. Getting an SSD will make the overall system faster since it can load things more quickly, but CPU affects that as well.

The graphics card will help with overall performance with the 3D viewport when working. But it won’t affect building lighting at all. Getting an SSD will make the overall system faster since it can load things more quickly, but CPU affects that as well.
[/QUOTE]

Ok so I need to buy an SSD and an i7. Ok thanks guys