Switchboard and then stop Ndisplay, the sync between the Render PCs sometimes breaks

I am currently using ICVFX for Virtual Production in UE 5.3, and my Ndisplay setup is using Multi-Process.

I’m writing because I’ve encountered an issue. When I launch the project using Switchboard and then stop Ndisplay, the sync between the Render PCs sometimes breaks. As a result, I have to reboot the computers each time to re-sync them. I’m curious if this issue is unique to me. Although the sync doesn’t break every time I stop the project, it happens frequently. If this issue is specific to my setup, I’m looking for someone who can share any potential solutions.

Can you check quadro status in nvidia control panel and see if it still looks green?

Hello, Shaun
Thank you for your reply! After checking just now, I encountered the same issue after running it three times, and it got unsynced from the Quadro Sync.

I am attaching images of the Quadro Sync status from both the start and after the issue occurred with Switchboard.
start

after

sry translate