Switch on Enum losing enumeration names

The entries in my enum asset called ButtonStateSwap are Up, Over, Pressed, Disabled and they show up as such when I place a Switch on ButtonStateSwap. When I go back to edit my graphs at intervals I notice that the usage of the switch reverts the names to New Enumerator 01 etc. as shown in the image attached. Things still work, but it kind of defeats the purpose. I could just use Switch on Int if I wanted to see numbers. This is puzzling me. Does anyone else get this?

Look like it was not implemented, i +1 to do so :slight_smile:

I see this as well. Restarting the editor wipes the text displayed on enums in the graph. If you put the enum back on the graph it works again. At least until the next time you restart the editor… The correct names show if you open the Enum Asset itself.

Ah so it’s a bug

i think its a bug with 4.2 release, because the 4.2 preview didn’t have this problem.

but instead of deleting the node and replacing/rewiring it, you can right click the node and hit “refresh nodes” from the context menu.

Nice! I had forgotten you could do that. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your information, we have reproduced this internally and a defect report has been filed to have this issue fixed. The workaround, as mentioned above, to fix the name values is to simply right-click on the Switch on Enum node and select Refresh Node. If there are any additional questions about this issue, please let us know.

Thanks!

-Steve

Hi
This hasn’t been fixed in 4.3 Preview

This still happens in 4.15.

Also happens in my 4.15 …