Swarm kick off.... again

I posted this issue before Unreal Editor 4.2.1: "Light Build Failed. Swarm failed to kick off." Win8.1 - Platform & Builds - Epic Developer Community Forums

The only working solution i got was to execute manually the swarm agent, that worked for 2 weeks, now its doesnt work anymore…

HELP!!!

By the way, the bug its regardless the proyect.

FORGET THIS… swarm kick me off again…

Keeps kicking me off

Thank you for your report.

I have assigned this issue to a member of our support staff, and they will begin investigation as soon as possible. If we are unable to reproduce the issue, or we need additional information, our staff member will comment here with additional questions. Otherwise, we will post an ‘Answer’ once we have logged the issue in our bug database or we have a solution for it.

In the meantime, please be sure to review our suggestions for how to report a bug, and feel free to edit your post if you have additional information to provide.

Thank you.

Hi, sorry you’re still having problems with this. Can I confirm what version you are using? The previous report was for 4.2.1, but there was a change put into 4.3 that should output some more useful information into the agent logs.

If you are on 4.3, could you send use all your agent logs again please, so we can try and track down what’s going wrong?

Also, did you make any headway on the other report with respect to the named pipes?

“If you get the editor into the state where it can’t kick off swarm, then load up process explorer (download from here). Once running, choose Find->Find Handle or DLL. Type “\Device\NamedPipe\127.0.0.1” and hit search. If there is anything in the list could you please send us the output?”

Hi, did you get a to try this out? Is this still a problem?

Yep sadly 2 months of this, im working on 4.1 and waiting 4.4 for subscribe again

Hey -

I wanted to check in and see if you have had any traction with finding a resolution to this issue when you upgraded to 4.4. Please let me know if you are still having this issue as we are attempting to resolve the Swarm issues at this time.

Thank You

Ketchum