Swarm Agent [ERROR]

So for some time now the UE freezes when i click on “Build” after looking at the Log in Swarm Agent i found the following:

[ERROR] Channel registration failed. Reason: Der angegebene Host ist unbekannt , Callstack: bei System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByAddress(IPAddress address, Boolean includeIPv6) bei System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress) bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CoreChannel.GetMachineName() bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CoreChannel.GetMachineIp() bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerChannel.SetupMachineName() bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerChannel…ctor(Int32 port) bei Agent.AgentApplication.Main(String[] args).

Just in case the “Reason:” translates to “The given Host is unknown”
Does anyone know how to fix this?

how exactly do i check for the ports? Im not really knowlegable in that field beyond basics.

Make sure, no other program is using port 8008/8009, since a port can only be assigned once, so if another program uses the port, the Swarm server can not be created.

You can follow the steps in my Swarm Agent Troubleshooting guide to check which ports are being used.

So I now checked and ports 8008/8009 aren’t used.

After using TCP tool, it was adobe creative cloud (uses the same ports for file sync/updating and DRM)