SVN connection fails when server uses digest authentication

Our svn repositories are exposed through apache on CentOs.
Until recently this system was never exposed to the outside world, and since we opened it up for partners we’ve switched the repo location path authentication from authtype basic to authtype digest, and have thus run into a problem where Unreal seems to be unable to connect to SVN (everything else still works (pycharm, visual studio, browsers, tortoise, etc.))

Is this a known problem?
Are we missing something obvious?

This isn’t a known issue as far as I am aware, do you have any editor logs available that might shed some light on what is going on, any error messages that appear?

Hello ,

We haven’t heard from you in a while. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please let us know and try to provide some of the information asked for in his previous post. In the meantime, I’ll be marking this issue as resolved for tracking reasons.

Hello ,

i haven’t solved the problem yet, so we are using the basic auth method right now.
I’m a bit short on time to test this at the moment, but various tests keep failing, luckily it is not a major show stopper for us (just security wise a bit unsafe). I have to test this a bit more and keep you updated with my findings.

regards,

That’s alright. I’ll be marking this back to resolved for now for tracking reasons until you’re able to work on this. Please let us know whenever you have the time and we’ll be happy to continue.