Suspension of publishing and monetization access fortnite creative

Last week I got emails from Epics moderation in quick succession saying that my island submissions had all passed content review. I thought this was odd since I had not submitted anything to be reviewed so I went back to sleep, but what happened next baffled me. I got another email saying my publishing and monetization agreements with Epic have been suspended.

These are key signs that some automated systems are operating poorly. Can this be looked into? This happened the prior month with 2 emails and a suspension, now it’s happened again with no emails about island submissions, but a suspension of monetization notice claiming I am violating the rule: “1.13 Keep It Authentic.” ( I’ve checked all my islands and I’m not violating any rules and Epic refuses to provide any specific examples in my content that are violating any rules so I can fix them if I have missed something) It’s easy to verify the promo images (assets such as thumbnail images, lobby backgrounds, or videos) are not in violation by just looking at them and reading the rules.

I get these suspensions every month but when I check to see what rules I am supposedly violating, there are none. All my maps are enabled and do not violate any of the rules. When I reach out to help at Epic they point me to the appeals site but this issue doesn’t show up there so there is no way to appeal it and Epic help replies, if I can’t appeal it then I can’t appeal, sorry. There is no effort to verify if the suspension is accurate or erroneous.

The email claims that a human was used to moderate before handing out a suspension but it doesn’t feel that way. The sad part is it has taken longer than two weeks in the past to get any responses from Epic so the suspension is automatically lifted in 14 days and the issue never seems to get addressed.

If I have violated or am currently in violation of any rules please let me or any creator know what specifically we need to fix, or what your human moderation team has found, that requires a change or warranted a suspension. I have spent hours emailing Epic help and submitting an appeal to a separate island rejection issue in hopes of getting some insight into resolving this suspension and preventing it from happening each month. At this point, it feels like even if I did not submit any new islands I would still get suspended each month for 14 days based on some legacy map rejections even if there weren’t any rules in violation.

Part of the problem could be that the style of many of my islands is a realistic rendering style so the algorithm could flag an image (such as an island background) as a photograph even though it’s a screenshot taken straight from the island. If this happens enough it seems that my account gets flagged even though I am not violating any rules I’m aware of, resulting in a ban every month, especially if I update that island frequently.

Something isn’t working, and I’d like to get to the bottom of this because it’s very stressful getting suspended each month and not knowing why, how to fix it, or even how to prevent it. Can this be looked into?