[SUPPORT] Public Hallway Pack

Hey

I’m having a lot of lighting issues with this pack. Light bleed through multiple areas of objects, large splotchy shadows in the corners, some faces of the wall are just completely black. I’ve gone through multiple common solutions, the lightmap UVs look ok and sized well, no intersecting geometry, ensured geo is double sided, lights are set to cast shadows etc Can you have a look at these screen shots and tell me what you think might be going on? I’m using mesh distance fields as well don’t know if that could be the issue. I’m using v4.24.3, no ray tracing.

Hey Will, sorry for the delayed response. Have you found a solution?

I don’t have a lot of experience with mesh distance field, I might be causing an issue - though this seems to be a baking problem. You could certainly try disable distance fields and see if it resolves.

The white highlight on the baseboard seems looks light a reflection capture issue. You might try shifting the captures a little.

As for the completely black areas, it appears something is blocking those areas. No hidden geometry?

Hi, the lighting for demos for this pack are too dark. Is that because this was originally for UE4?

Most likely. I haven’t loaded the project in awhile - I’ll take a look and get back to you.