Support multiple Online subsystems

Hi,

I don’t know if this has been suggested before:

Limiting the game to use just 1 OnlineSubsystem is very limiting. I would like to use facebook and google play services for example. AFAIK there is no out of the box way of using more than one online subsystem right now.

Hi Dredok,

I just want to make sure I understand what you are asking for. Are you talking about 3rd party advertising systems or are you referring specifically to structures such as the android store, facebook apps/games, itunes, etc? For these in particular they do require that you package the project and submit them to the individual locations.

Hi Adam,

In OnlineSubsystem code (c++) I can see several online subsystems which each one implement a subset of IOnlineSubsystem interfaces (IOnlineSubsystem).

I can see Google Play Online Subsystem, Facebook Online Subsystem, IOS Online Subsystem (which I guess is ‘GameCenter’) etc.

But you can use just one in your game (as far as I know). So it would be desirable to be able to use google play services and post results to your friends facebook’s wall or whatever. I mean, why not let the programmer to use several online subsystems instead of limiting to the use of only one?

Thank you for your request, we will take this into consideration.

according to this comment it is always in there:

is that correct?

Hi Muzaheed,

Yes, Joe is correct.