[SUPPORT] Magic Map Material & Maker (M⁴)(Terrain Generator and Advanced Landscape Auto-Materials)

Magic Map Material & Maker (M⁴) was made with cinematic quality and ease of use in mind. Among other things, it is an automatic terrain material for use with ANY Unreal Engine 4 landscape. M⁴ utilizes the latest in tech to achieve production-ready results in a fraction of the time. Just load in a height-map from any terrain creation software (World Creator 2, World Machine, etc.), begin sculpting within the editor, or use the provided Procedural Terrain Creator and M⁴ will instantly apply accurate texturing to all meaningful areas of the terrain.

Product Showcase:

Procedural Terrain Generator:

Note: The plants shown in the Product Showcase Video are from other marketplace products and are not included with this pack, they are for demonstration purposes only. Separate photogrammetry based foliage, as well as much more, will be included with M⁴ at a later date.
Technical Details

M⁴ currently contains all of the features outlined below.

As new features come out, this list will be updated.

Current Features:

• Foothill & Cliff – Automatic Slope Based Texturing

• Beach & Mountain Top – Automatic Height Based Texturing

• M⁴ Splat/Heat Map Baker – for Lightning Fast Performance on Baked Material Setups

• Third Party Splat/Heat Map Support – from World Machine, World Creator 2, etc.

• Height Based & HD Noise Transition Blending

• 70+ Textures in Total with a Resolution of 2K or 4K

• Distance Based Displacement & Tessellation

• Three Biome Presets - Desert, Tundra, and Island

• Three Hand-Made Landscapes

• Three Versions of Materials Per Biome - Automatic, Runtime Virtual Texturing Based and Splat Map Baked

• Procedural Terrain Creator – M⁴ Maker Widget (For the Creation of an Infinite Amount of Terrains)

• M⁴ Material Blueprint – For Seamless Updating and Easier Editing of Terrain Materials

• Tri & Bi Planar Projection

• Easy Texture Swapping Via Material Instances (great for use with the Megascans library)

• Togglable Performance Functions with Multiple Performance Presets

• An 11 Layer Painting System for Each Biome

• Far & Near Based Texturing Variations

Supported Development Platforms - Windows: Yes, Mac: Yes

Things to Come: Roadmap

Discord Channel: Connect

Documentation: Online Docs

Marketplace Link: Buy Now

](filedata/fetch?id=1797124&d=1596575907)

How do I open the Magic Map panel in the editor? I do not see it in the example project.

Goto the map called “TerrainGenerator_Demo” within the Maps folder, instructions on how to open the Maker Maker Interface can be found by clicking on the “LandmassBP” that’s placed in the world, as well there’s now directions on the map itself inside of tutorial style windows.

A video tutorial of this process can also be found here at the timestamp in the video. :slight_smile:

Edit: the process changed over the update, so I changed it on this post.

HI,
I don’t know if I am in the good place for this question but but i came across to this topic.
I try this tool for a projet but I have a little problem.
The map_PreviewMesh Is really Noisy when I open the MakeMakerInterface. I can’t see how the landscape is gonna be. But the baking noise is working. It’s just inconfortable to not have a see to this mesh.
Do you know