Byte Bombs Pickup System Marketplace
This pickup system can be used with various project types and needs.
Need a way to communicate key items, weapons, power-ups, power-downs, stat changes, etc… This system covers it.
It’s even able to manage activation and deactivation of gameplay effects, that’s built right in.
Handles multiple mesh selections either skeletal or static meshes by IDs from a master data table.
This pickup system is multiplayer ready out of the box, with minimal setup.
Types of Pickups:
- Mesh Spawn: Used to spawn and attach meshes to players by socket, currently supports Actor Classes, Static Meshes & Skeletal Mesh.
- Stat Mod: Used to modify player stats, add or subtract by a value for the player that picks it up.
- Key Item: Used to give players key items for gameplay events. Currently has an actor to check if the player has the required key item.
- Boost: Used to modify a stat or value over a time frame. Currently, there are 4 types of boosts, Speed, Jump, Player Stat & Random Player Stat.
- A lightweight system with easy integration into any project.
- All blueprints are easy to follow, commented, organized and variables have comments as well.
- Example pickups provided, more to come over time.
- Single-player & Multiplayer ready, as well as optimized!
- Fully customizable, from types, pickup spawn orientation, gameplay effects, post-activation logic, and auto re-spawn handling.
- 12 Static Meshes [2 LODS]
- 1 Skeletal Mesh [Rigged to Epic Skeleton: Yes Scaled To Epic Skeleton: Yes]
- 2 Master Materials [Parameterized]
- 9 Material Instances
- Sounds Cues : 2 [Activation & Deactivation]
- 1 Master Data Table keeping all your pickups consistent through the project.
- 2048 
- 128 
Number of Blueprints: 9
Number of Meshes: 13
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 11
Number of Textures: 5
Data Tables: 1
Sound WAV: 2
Input: (Optional: 1 Action Mapping for Interaction Input)
Network Replicated: (Yes)
Supported Development Platforms: