v1.1 is here!
For the details of the new features, it’s here: https://poyoworks.github.io/ArcadeVS…11_update.html
As always, any feedback welcome!
So what is Arcade Vehicle System (ArcadeVS)?
It’s a lightweight C++ physics based Vehicle System. Its goal is to be super easy to setup and configure and most of all to make fun to drive vehicles. It also support drifting, which can be configured to be realistic or completely Arcade like (Mario Kart / Sega All-Stars Racing).
- For more details, you can check the documentation or test the** PC Demo Version here:** Home - ArcadeVS
- You can find it on the Marketplace here: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…vehicle-system
- Full Vehicle System logic in C++ for high performances
- RayCast Suspension system with compression, damping and adherence tuning
- Acceleration, braking and reverse, turning
- Customizable drifting mechanic
- In air stabilization setting for either roll overs or arcade like super stabibility
- Center of mass offset, adherence force offset and many other nice parameters
- Blueprints API, events for all state changes. Accelerate Start/Stop, Can Drift, Drift Start/Stop, etc.
- All vehicle state values and forces exposed to Blueprints
- All functions can be overriden in C++, easily add your own logic or change the default one
- Kart Vehicle, fully textured mesh with materials, VFXs, Blueprint animations. Super stable with infinite drifting!
- Test Vehicle with regular vehicle default settings. Simply replace the vehicle mesh and you’re ready to go!
- 2 Skeletal Mesh Animation Blueprints, handle suspension compression, wheels direction and rotation, and drift movement.
- 1 Player Controller class
I really want to improve it so don’t hesitate to comment and give some feedback, features request are also welcomed! thx