[SUPPORT] Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit

It’s possible, but I can’t think of anything I added they would have come from either. I was also chasing down another warning previously about a tile grid actor i think it was called, and the only information I could find was a thread you made last year ish on answerhub with the same warning where you said it was some ancient asset that had been out of the toolkit for years. Since it doesn’t say where the reference is coming from I can’t tell, but I can’t imagine what it’s from.

I’ll give a fresh project a check, but it’s not like it matters much anyway since as far as I can tell it causes absolutely no issues, just triggers me to see it in the log.

hey while im here, have a picture

https://imgtc.com/i/6TsD8jV.png

Hello @

It Seems like there is a minor error in your project regarding waking units that I was wondering if you can help me with some insight on where it is actually happening and maybe how to fix it. Its nothing major, but would like to remove it as it is annoying to see haha.

So this error happens if you one shot someone before they wake from the player. What seems to happen is that the enemy tries to wake itself, but since its destroyed, it has no reference to the enemy and some errors appear. The “!” still appears over where the enemy use to be and the sound goes off, but once I stop the project, that is when all the errors appear.

It looks like somehow the find wake units get called before the enemy is destroyed, so it is stored in the wake units array, but when it comes time to actually wake the reference is change to null because it was destroyed. I just can’t seem to pin down when it actually happend because sometimes the debugger on blueprints seems to not work and I can not see when things get called even though I know they do at some point (Debugger just completely skips and does not stop at breakpoint). I see that there is some code in the kill unit where it says if enemy’s health is less then 0, dont wake it. Unfortunately it seems not to work and ive tried putting that in many different areas.

Anyways, I figure I let you know, because I did alot of adjustments to the code, so to make sure It was not because I changed something I created a new project with just your template and recreated the scenario on the Jungle Raid Map (Same erros appear). I was hoping that maybe you could check it out and see what you think. Any Assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello @,

i have a few questions about your ATBTT:

1. Is it possible to use the ATBTT without pathfinding, and just using the WASD-direction-keys instead, for realtime grid based movement like up and down, left and right?
    The player should walk from tile to tile and push or pull objects from tile to tile
  2. Is it possible to locate a single tile in the world, to check, on which tile the player or a mesh is located right now for undo movement purposes?

Thanks in advance!

Hi ,

Thanks for answering my previous questions.

I have another one, though. Is there any way to make the cost of moving to a tile truly zero? I think you set “0” as a shorthand for increasing the cost, somehow.

I ask because I created portals, and I want the cost to jump between portals to be zero. I did this by making it so that if two tiles are portals, then I add each of them to the other’s respective “edge array” and “edge array integer” elements. In those edge array element values, I set the cost to 1, so it takes one move point to jump from one portal to the other, which I don’t want. However, if I set the cost to 0 then, for some reason, it costs two movement points to jump the portal.

Again, apologies for for the late answers. I’ve been serving as best man in my brother’s wedding in France and the past few days have been very busy. Things should return to normality very soon and I’ll be back to giving prompt replies.

Looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing it in motion.

I’ll need to look at this myself when I return home at the end of this week. I do no have any likely guesses for the error message without checking. Good that it does not cause any actual issues, but I will of course still need this find a fix to prevent message log spam.

I believe your assessment of the cause of this issue is correct. I’ve fixed this bug in my internal build already. To fix this you will need to properly remove the reference to the unit in the woke units array when the unit is destroyed. You can use the OnDestroyed default event in the unit blueprint for this. You also need to remove the awake status effect actor. Also OnDestroyed loop through the status effects array of the unit and destroy all actors referenced in the array. I believe that should do the trick.

Hello AceD,

sure, it should be possible to use WASD-movement. If your game has a locked camera view you could do something like this:

When pressing W, get the index variable of the player unit. From the vector field array in BP_Grid_Manager get the vector at this index - GridSizeX. Move the unit to this location through a lerp or other means. At the end of movement update the index of the unit to the index of this location (index - GridSizeX). For moving right use index + 1, left index - 1 and down index + GridSizeX.

If you have a rotating camera you will need to double a bit of math to translate the forward vector of the camera into a direction on the grid, but after that the process is similar.

For your second question, use the Vector to index function in BP_Grid_Manager to translate a location into a grid index.

Hmm, good question. In older versions of the toolkit I used 0 to represent adjacent tiles that could not be moved between. Back then what you are asking would be difficult to implement.

With the current toolkit I don’t see why this should not be doable. With any such basic changed to toolkit functionality I have to be careful, though. So many other processes depend on the pathfinding function that it is som hard to predict the consequences of making such alterations.

I’m not sure what is causing edges with a cost of 0 to act like having a costly of two, but I will look into it. I think this should be solvable.

Again apologies for the delay in replying providing support. My life will soon return to normal and I’ll be able to provide quicker and more thorough support.

I mean , let’s say i want to have a skill that will disable/enable a unit (friendly or an enemy) permanently or temprorary (like a stun for several turns etc).
Is there a boolean for that ?

No, I’ve not made anything like that. To achieve this effect you could either manipulate the initiative order array like I’ve mentioned, or you can add your own stun variable (maybe an integer so you can create your multi-turn stun effects). Then in the game mode where a new turn is started you check the stun variable of the next unit to be activated. If it is 0 you proceed as normal. If it is higher you subtract it by one and immediately end its turn.

Spawning emitter on receive damage

I have a question in the melee character BP I would like to spawn an emitter when I take damage what is the easiest way to do it ? Thanks your work has been great so far

Soon, hopefully.

I solved the error, it was an engine bug related to leaving an integer array output within a function blank. The warnings about missing a vehicle bp happen in every project, even totally fresh blank ones, so I have no clue what that is.

Actually, as a correction, when I set the cost to 0 it takes all the remaining move points to move to that tile, not just 2. I figured out the problem, so here’s how I solved it.

In “Search Adjacent Tiles (Pass Through Friendlies)” (because that’s the default movement type I’m using) at the beginning you check if “current search step == array elem cost” (from open list array), and if false, you add the current pathfinding element to “delayed search list”. I think this is because you’re anticipating this being a tile that you can’t move to now, but may be able to move to later. However, if you can’t move to it now, then the cost of moving to it should be greater than the current search step. In my case, because I set the cost to 0 the cost of moving to it was less than the current search step. So what was happening was that the search step kept increasing, and the cost kept staying the same, so it forever puts it to “delayed search list” until the pathfinding loop is over. So I replaced “==” with “>=” (if current search step is >= array element cost it should be okay to add this element to the open list instead of delayed search list).

Also, I increased the upper limit of the loop over “search and add adjacent tiles” . The loop upper limit is currently “Pathfinding Move”. However, if a step costs zero, then the search step should involve more steps than the pathfinding move. (E.g. if a unit has 2 move, and can move 3 tiles because one of those tiles has zero cost, then this should involve 3 pathfinding steps, but only cost 2 move.) I have an “integer set” variable called “portal” which keeps track of the indices of active portal tiles, so I simply add the length of that set to “pathfinding move” and make that the last index of the for loop in “Custom Pathfinding” macro. Also, in “Pathfinding”, near the end, in the “Decide whether to end search or prepare to continue” comment box, I change “pathfinding move” to the same upper limit as before, to make sure the loop doesn’t break. (I wonder, is that step necessary? It seems redundant with setting the loop upper limit.) In principle, the path finding works just fine if you increase the upper limit to an arbitrarily high value (at first I used 100 just to check if it works) but that adds unnecessary computational cost. Still, it might be worthwhile to add a buffer, for general use of zero cost tiles.

I used this to fix my problem with portals, but I think it should fix any scenario where you have adjacent tiles with zero move cost. I don’t know if it’s true that you don’t need to add a pathfinding element to “DelayedSearchList” if the current search step is greater than the cost, so please let me know if changing that might break something else down the line.

On a separate note, I wanted to point out something to do with the “pass through friendlies” pathfinding type. There’s a small bug where, when moving the selected unit, other friendly units have a “move range marker” on them. If you click on that unit (to try and move to them) it just cancels the current unit’s turn and goes to the next. You could just tell yourself to ignore it and never click there. However, it’s also the case that if all of your ally pawns are within movement range then you can’t switch to their turn by clicking on them, without cancelling the current pawn’s turn.

This was an easy fix for me. In the “spawn tiles in move range markers” function, at the beginning of both “foreach” loops I put a branch to check if the current index of the pawn array is not equal to empty “select asset” (a small bit of logic I copied from your “search adjacent tile” function). The logic only moves forward if the condition is “false”. However, I don’t know if that will have other consequences. So I thought I’d bring it to your attention. An alternative fix might be to not add those tiles to “can move to array” in the “search and add adjacent tiles” function.

Hello Monikkel,

thanks for your answer but it seems you have to walk me through this a little bit.
For my kind of game all i need is just a grid, a simple character, who can move freely up and down, left and right (WASD) and objects i can push and pull around from tile to tile. And like i said before the possibility, to undo steps the character and objects have made. And the mouse should be still enabled.
So i would like to get rid of all the other stuff, but i’m not sure, what things i can or/and have to delete or turn off from your toolkit.
I have already set up my own camera in the level blueprint and i can toggle it to different views, which works fine.
But i’m struggeling with all the rest.
How can i turn off or use my own hud? When i start the game there’s always “empty turn” shown in the upper left corner…
I duplicated one of the player_unit to set up my own character. But i couldn’t find out, how and in which blueprint i have to set up the WASD-movements. I would have gone for my own character but it seems like i have to set it up inside the ATBTT_PlayerController and cast to my own character. And how and where i can get the index of my player unit, or how to translate a location into a grid index. I have already looked into you blueprints tutorial but their is way to much going on for me and most of it i don’t need for my game :smiley:
I know it’s a lot, but i would really appreciate it, if you could help me with a few things here.
Thanks in advance!

AceD

I’m answering questions on mobile at the airport. I will try to answer all of them, but I’ll do so one at a time and edit this post as I go to make it a bit simpler.

Something generic for all attacks or something specific to some attacks? For the former, the Receive Damage event in the Unit blueprint makes the most sense, I think.

Ok, glad you solved it. Is the vehicle BP error only for ATBTT projects?
@Bridgeburners: Your solutions make sense as if read through them. Illustrate need to look through the blueprints myself when I’m back to find out whether they might cause any errors. The reason for keeping a separate max move from the loop limit is to have pathfinding treat edges with very high costs as equivalent with blocked edges, so that they are not unnecessarily re-checked every loop iteration. This should not matter for most games and I’m considering changing this for the coming update. I’ll look through all of this when I’m back. Thanks for reporting what you’ve found so clearly.
@AceD: Sorry, plane is boarding. I’ll get to you when I land.

Edit: again sorry, got home pretty late. I’ll give you a proper answer tomorrow after work.

No. It happens in every project. Even literally blank ones with nothing in them beyond the base content required. So yeah, not a toolkit problem.

If all you need is the grid and you don’t need things like turn order, input from ATBTT_PlayerController or anything like that, then changing the game mode to something other than ATBTT_GameMode should disable most stuff. However, I wonder what you mean when you say that the mouse should still be enabled. Do you want to have all the default pathfinding functionality, such as clicking to move? If so, then you should still keep the game mode the same. The HUD is set up in ATBTT_GameMode quite early after Event Begin Play. Just skip the node adding the HUD to the viewport and it should disappear.

Your character needs to be a child actor of the Unit blueprint if you want it to automatically be assigned an index and movement code. I’m not entirely sure how you imagine your end product to look, so if you could describe it in some more detail it would be easier for me to help you find the best solution. Are you trying to emulate the functionality in some game I might know about?

@Selentic: Ok, good to know. I was scratching my head trying to figure out when I imported a vehicle blueprint.

For the look of the game i intend to develope, you can imagine something like the old The Legend of Zelda games. Having dungeon-like levels, but in 3D top down views, without 2D sprites or something like that and a static camera view. It will be really simple.
The mouse is only needed for interactions with the HUD, but i already have that.

So i will create a new game mode and PlayerController. Inside the Unit blueprint, and player controller i have to setup somehow a new “activate unit event” and cast to my new game mode/player controller, right? The game will only have one playable unit (the main character), i don’t need the AI_Controller.
And where/how should i initialize my WASD-movement?

Hey there, just wondering if there’s an ETA for when this one gets bumped up to be compatible with setting up a new project in 4.17. Thanks!

Pretty close. If the player only ever controls one unit, there is no reason to have an activate unit event, as it can just be active from the get go. For controlling the unit, if you want to comply with Epic’s standards you should use input events in the player controller, tied to input keys set in the project settings, that fire off events in the unit blueprint.

I hope to get this done tomorrow.

Ok, i could finally get my pawn to move, but not really from the middle of a tile to the next tile…
The string prints the next location correctly, but on the first hit, the pawn jumps to the middle of the screen and from there on he moves in the right direction on the X-axis, with every hit step by step but not on the right place.
ff2a205090fed39e6922c3f740d1f9db71b54369.jpeg
ed704e55944b163b1219f3ee1875b749a6764983.jpeg

In the sci-fi game mode is there a way to turn off the enemies having to be woken up ? As in they can play straight away cheers

@AceD: Ok, I’m finally back home and can give you some more in-depth support :slight_smile:

I can see a few issues with your solution. For one I would not use the output of a cast that was run in one event from an event run at a later point that does not itself execute the cast. I don’t think it should actually cause any problems in this case, as the cast should return whatever value it held last, but you should rather store the value in a variable to have more control. Luckily I’ve done this already in the Unit blueprint (which I believe you are using) in the BP_GridManager_Ref variable.

Secondly, you are using a lerp with a constant alpha value of 0. A lerp returns a value between A and B as determined by the Alpha. If the Alpha is 0, A is returned, if it is 1, B is returned. Anything between returns a number inbetween as appropriate. With a constant Alpha of 0 you are always returning the value of A. Generally you want to steadily increase/decrease the alpha through a variable modified per tick, or even better through a timeline, which gives you more control by enabling curves and also generally being better for performance than using a tick event.

Also, I believe the gate is unnecessary here. I guess you are trying to prevent a rare instance in which the player is holding W before starting the game, causing the nodes not to have access to the value stored in your cast? I believe Event BeginPlay is always run before any other event in a blueprint, so you can safely do this without the gate.

I’ve thrown together my own solution which should help you get started. It might not be ideal, but it does the trick, and is closer to Epic’s conventions.

First I’ve created a new enum to represent the direction of movement, mostly for readability:
mEo9ohW.png

Then I’ve created a new Player Controller for controlling our units through WASD. Here is its event graph:

Lastly I’ve modified Unit_Player_Melee to use this input for controlling the actual movement. You could use the Unit blueprint itself or any other child blueprint derived from it, but I chose one of the units with a skeletal mesh and animations so I could add inn animations at the same time:

Sorry, long image is long. Open in a new window :stuck_out_tongue: You can copy this code directly into your event graph if you don’t want to do it all by hand:

Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_604"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="Index",MemberGuid=4694E2824D3741A7A271E2B1528CFD9B,bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=1392
   NodePosY=2256
   NodeGuid=B20353E841C7E4ECD4090EA915DEA0B7
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6BB493DE4C81A9D832FF658EDF91E22A,PinName="Index",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_73 E072413F495DC675F8AEBA8760DD806D,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C91AB2334C0C49903E181ABFF53340CB,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit.Unit_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_GetArrayItem Name="K2Node_GetArrayItem_72"
   NodePosX=1552
   NodePosY=2368
   NodeGuid=0B1F419348AB3C5A104D70AFCCA83258
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3DB9C0E54215415939F21FB5EB388EAD,PinName="Array",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=True,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_606 6C29FEFD41DD1196195E108EE5F04F7B,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=E072413F495DC675F8AEBA8760DD806D,PinName="Dimension 1",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_607 D5DC38A74F714C7FDE0D9A9BE35BC40D,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=5372AA7B4286D7E15D2E27A59DFB1A17,PinName="Output",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=True,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_169 CBAACFB74AA4F5C496C6CE8A32AFCA24,K2Node_CallFunction_1225 0468BEA64BE14B33390451891D5CCCEB,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_Timeline Name="K2Node_Timeline_0"
   TimelineName="MoveToTile"
   TimelineGuid=2C55B5064AAA7A5D68E08197A4177144
   NodePosX=816
   NodePosY=2160
   bCanRenameNode=True
   NodeGuid=E869084E407C997B450CF59AC2A34E16
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=1489FCF546389D0456B2ACB970DF6586,PinName="Play",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=1E67647949CBC7C99EBC52A1431A5610,PinName="PlayFromStart",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_ExecutionSequence_49 35FD22DF4EA039BD91A32D86127A7FB8,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=83C1D7C34B0E049D0D4283B0DF7321A0,PinName="Stop",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=29AFF0324F8E88E0BD8313865391EBEE,PinName="Reverse",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=F4698F4348ABF073A5CD8A8E2F04D927,PinName="ReverseFromEnd",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=CA30972146DDB62700EA8CA8734B3866,PinName="Update",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1224 0E1B4D504871422B9078B5BE92C39643,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=F7C24DD6469C9B0217E0038CCAB85B15,PinName="Finished",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_43 157D9CFD45F551A0D2B1229C7755A80D,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=CD6931474743E76404C1B7983D9F955A,PinName="SetNewTime",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=7594AB8F4C63BD6FD7B14A9FA32FE42E,PinName="NewTime",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0.0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A03429CA43D83B9711A3B28E29ECAD5E,PinName="Direction",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="byte",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Enum'/Script/Engine.ETimelineDirection',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=E43C4EE9444383916EA3829F081DB965,PinName="NewTrack_0",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_39 D064862B4F7EBF36C4D444B23EDDE942,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_169"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',MemberName="VLerp")
   NodePosX=1760
   NodePosY=2224
   NodeGuid=FA540E544B70995FBC470BB78CA5DA4C
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3FB7BCBA474BF6C302139DA463F8165B,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
Kismet Math Library Reference",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultObject="/Script/Engine.Default__KismetMathLibrary",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=695146DB428576C6591AB198C27FFE51,PinName="A",PinToolTip="A
Vector ",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0, 0, 0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_73 5372AA7B4286D7E15D2E27A59DFB1A17,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=CBAACFB74AA4F5C496C6CE8A32AFCA24,PinName="B",PinToolTip="B
Vector ",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0, 0, 0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_72 5372AA7B4286D7E15D2E27A59DFB1A17,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=2FBDEB0B4D8EA413092A46AD3B67960F,PinName="Alpha",PinToolTip="Alpha
Float",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0.0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_39 4F4A750743D5316BDD3C8FB6040BAFC0,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=FBC9899B4A07C288DE1FB6AFDBF42285,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Vector ",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1224 FE819AA04740BC8ED0E42D89F242C377,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_605"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="GridManager_Ref",MemberGuid=3460D7F846D6C4E925A7E5AAA6A0C8C6,bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=1152
   NodePosY=2352
   NodeGuid=318CD8C54754BC0FBFF76EA89CE352E2
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=56A48AA54DE5BD2BE3746683DCCC47DA,PinName="GridManager_Ref",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Gameplay/BP_Grid_Manager.BP_Grid_Manager_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_606 CF9F59464D1D30494D3CBCA345B820F6,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=7F84A88C49376A24AE73CBBAD6FB0F7F,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit.Unit_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_606"
   VariableReference=(MemberParent=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Gameplay/BP_Grid_Manager.BP_Grid_Manager_C',MemberName="VectorFieldArray",MemberGuid=3111EB6643EFF7D5D0B93C976321DA12)
   SelfContextInfo=NotSelfContext
   NodePosX=1296
   NodePosY=2352
   NodeGuid=4ABDBBE24993576C5DF61D9E39B5540D
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6C29FEFD41DD1196195E108EE5F04F7B,PinName="VectorFieldArray",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=True,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_73 3DB9C0E54215415939F21FB5EB388EAD,K2Node_GetArrayItem_72 3DB9C0E54215415939F21FB5EB388EAD,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=CF9F59464D1D30494D3CBCA345B820F6,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Gameplay/BP_Grid_Manager.BP_Grid_Manager_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_605 56A48AA54DE5BD2BE3746683DCCC47DA,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_GetArrayItem Name="K2Node_GetArrayItem_73"
   NodePosX=1552
   NodePosY=2224
   NodeGuid=A910DCC84730B04E9F369DB450F03AE6
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3DB9C0E54215415939F21FB5EB388EAD,PinName="Array",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=True,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_606 6C29FEFD41DD1196195E108EE5F04F7B,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=E072413F495DC675F8AEBA8760DD806D,PinName="Dimension 1",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_604 6BB493DE4C81A9D832FF658EDF91E22A,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=5372AA7B4286D7E15D2E27A59DFB1A17,PinName="Output",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=True,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_169 695146DB428576C6591AB198C27FFE51,K2Node_CallFunction_1225 A6A5C8E749CF0C9CC06CC59052923D1D,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CustomEvent Name="K2Node_CustomEvent_0"
   CustomFunctionName="Move"
   NodePosX=-2224
   NodePosY=2144
   NodeGuid=8553866E4ED5A9C1CAC0C89C5EC5FD6F
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=23C5381E406A4D1F8BDC2DBD8D746608,PinName="OutputDelegate",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="delegate",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(MemberParent=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit_Player_Melee.Unit_Player_Melee_C',MemberName="Move",MemberGuid=8553866E4ED5A9C1CAC0C89C5EC5FD6F),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=5897B14041E58212920308AE4410DF99,PinName="then",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_96 3E8E47EB40886A22E70410B7C981B88F,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=60A93E274E20D2F24440518BD8E8072D,PinName="Direction",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="byte",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=UserDefinedEnum'/Game/E_MoveDirection.E_MoveDirection',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_38 641BFB8A4AB40142D78E61A033221138,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties UserDefinedPin Name="Direction" IsArray=0 IsReference=0 PinDir="EGPD_Output" Category=byte SubCategoryObject=/Game/E_MoveDirection.E_MoveDirection 
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableSet Name="K2Node_VariableSet_363"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="GoalIndex",MemberGuid=91C153E84EC5AAD6D1845B9D8563568F,bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=-720
   NodePosY=2176
   NodeGuid=02DA2F8C425E5FEB1A0510B0F5DD317E
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=836EB0D64630D767EA40C9BA5FEC4F87,PinName="execute",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_MacroInstance_41 4D4184634FBEF53FF3CF9794DF5FEB12,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=4BB8F880440656C18597EBAAFAF47A9E,PinName="then",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_IfThenElse_145 C201C9184BD4D3D10D65BDACE054B701,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=F0D371D54DD62907E92887B3BB8FC15F,PinName="GoalIndex",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_Select_0 03D402174C760C624848B382F46806DE,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=07BA725E4A57286A7C4A01B8460F0563,PinName="Output_Get",PinToolTip="Retrieves the value of the variable, can use instead of a separate Get node",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=F3939ADE48806B2C137EC2A4BCD426A3,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit_Player_Melee.Unit_Player_Melee_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_Select Name="K2Node_Select_0"
   NumOptionPins=4
   IndexPinType=(PinCategory="byte",PinSubCategory="",PinSubCategoryObject=UserDefinedEnum'/Game/E_MoveDirection.E_MoveDirection')
   Enum=UserDefinedEnum'/Game/E_MoveDirection.E_MoveDirection'
   EnumEntries(0)="NewEnumerator0"
   EnumEntries(1)="NewEnumerator1"
   EnumEntries(2)="NewEnumerator2"
   EnumEntries(3)="NewEnumerator3"
   EnumEntryFriendlyNames(0)=NSLOCTEXT("[DB6B085843B5D6FC774BD3B439C8D36E]", "C4662C9B49CF4483EAFEC195E392F778", "North")
   EnumEntryFriendlyNames(1)=NSLOCTEXT("[DB6B085843B5D6FC774BD3B439C8D36E]", "79C3612D47C341B3354E5D9F34C32FA9", "South")
   EnumEntryFriendlyNames(2)=NSLOCTEXT("[DB6B085843B5D6FC774BD3B439C8D36E]", "047A503041DEEBCBAD2E60A357F51747", "East")
   EnumEntryFriendlyNames(3)=NSLOCTEXT("[DB6B085843B5D6FC774BD3B439C8D36E]", "9BDA4A06473843D125A9C09076290C22", "West")
   NodePosX=-928
   NodePosY=2208
   NodeGuid=C306D80445A9E3826002F886A9A9FC97
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=CF36E2C649B6CAC657AFB8A788F3EADB,PinName="NewEnumerator0",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("[DB6B085843B5D6FC774BD3B439C8D36E]", "C4662C9B49CF4483EAFEC195E392F778", "North"),PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_807 972C9CEB4E2C0118EF9C7D9121564262,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0F2F69334EE46A2AE24FC9A128272830,PinName="NewEnumerator1",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("[DB6B085843B5D6FC774BD3B439C8D36E]", "79C3612D47C341B3354E5D9F34C32FA9", "South"),PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator_34 F087A5D04B9717CE738A88BDEFD2AD38,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=7CC6A97F4D7E4C874C962AA9F2459290,PinName="NewEnumerator2",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("[DB6B085843B5D6FC774BD3B439C8D36E]", "047A503041DEEBCBAD2E60A357F51747", "East"),PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator_33 2E3AFF044BC183004B97B0A66C5799EB,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=B6E884B94E845785A706D5BDB1813A9A,PinName="NewEnumerator3",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("[DB6B085843B5D6FC774BD3B439C8D36E]", "9BDA4A06473843D125A9C09076290C22", "West"),PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_806 3B7573974489356E91944185D87097A1,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=BB3C221D405DEFAAFB3861AF74300233,PinName="Index",PinType.PinCategory="byte",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=UserDefinedEnum'/Game/E_MoveDirection.E_MoveDirection',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="NewEnumerator0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_38 0D0868804ACC63DE40DDE9A3D708832E,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=03D402174C760C624848B382F46806DE,PinName="ReturnValue",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_363 F0D371D54DD62907E92887B3BB8FC15F,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_365"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="Index",MemberGuid=4694E2824D3741A7A271E2B1528CFD9B,bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=-1312
   NodePosY=2288
   NodeGuid=5755341B41DD91D908C6F28CEEE56A97
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=F22F168041C7AA51CA380386F90FCE33,PinName="Index",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator_33 5606FD79461602FFDC5938AE2935BB48,K2Node_CallFunction_806 371127D94189C91AEBCB5AAADB636EDF,K2Node_CallFunction_807 07A5E6854F173DDB919D398D0D0DEFB7,K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator_34 0ECFBBAB45B9E866FFA91380C3D5C728,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=73DFD7B0479C06A3FD09038DA03F9384,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit.Unit_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator Name="K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator_33"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',MemberName="Add_IntInt")
   NodePosX=-1104
   NodePosY=2368
   NodeGuid=3C44D948454B6A99D6708B83FA7BA5F4
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=B0EA97A74BC43B3E50AF618F36316546,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
Kismet Math Library Reference",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultObject="/Script/Engine.Default__KismetMathLibrary",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=5606FD79461602FFDC5938AE2935BB48,PinName="A",PinToolTip="A
Integer",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_365 F22F168041C7AA51CA380386F90FCE33,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=7FB9D8D94096B058F9B8C399325A4DE0,PinName="B",PinToolTip="B
Integer",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="1",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="1",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=2E3AFF044BC183004B97B0A66C5799EB,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Integer",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_Select_0 7CC6A97F4D7E4C874C962AA9F2459290,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_806"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',MemberName="Subtract_IntInt")
   NodePosX=-1088
   NodePosY=2448
   NodeGuid=186D54DC481C549464D2B6A17839DDB6
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=E7B4A4F4479F4C6A06B5DA9BC08AB650,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=371127D94189C91AEBCB5AAADB636EDF,PinName="A",PinToolTip="A
Integer",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_365 F22F168041C7AA51CA380386F90FCE33,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=2CD244584993F633078AAE808266FA86,PinName="B",PinToolTip="B
Integer",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="1",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="1",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3B7573974489356E91944185D87097A1,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Integer",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_Select_0 B6E884B94E845785A706D5BDB1813A9A,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_366"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="GridManager_Ref",MemberGuid=3460D7F846D6C4E925A7E5AAA6A0C8C6,bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=-1536
   NodePosY=2240
   NodeGuid=F7ABB2064BA94507B363F785882F4382
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=CB049ACD4CA91798F5D31C9C44A6EA12,PinName="GridManager_Ref",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Gameplay/BP_Grid_Manager.BP_Grid_Manager_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_367 2C6B5D934663A632D188388E70418E71,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=B152402140A647DCAB5B1B9A4AF912FD,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit.Unit_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_367"
   VariableReference=(MemberParent=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Gameplay/BP_Grid_Manager.BP_Grid_Manager_C',MemberName="GridSizeX",MemberGuid=8282F65043BB85317EAF89BAC2571156)
   NodePosX=-1376
   NodePosY=2240
   NodeGuid=F0273A3D41697F5FAAB777B517041C66
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=840BB1C24E8B79A44FE702AB14410C64,PinName="GridSizeX",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_807 343F4F094BF7F2F560C1D9A9EA41F073,K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator_34 5500A22045B15AD32943129E9949FE02,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=2C6B5D934663A632D188388E70418E71,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Gameplay/BP_Grid_Manager.BP_Grid_Manager_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_366 CB049ACD4CA91798F5D31C9C44A6EA12,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_807"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',MemberName="Subtract_IntInt")
   NodePosX=-1072
   NodePosY=2224
   NodeGuid=CFE717234A2DE98E2840C4849B3F6518
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=93976A1E4BD96F3F2BE572985A4EAA6D,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=07A5E6854F173DDB919D398D0D0DEFB7,PinName="A",PinToolTip="A
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=343F4F094BF7F2F560C1D9A9EA41F073,PinName="B",PinToolTip="B
Integer",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="1",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_367 840BB1C24E8B79A44FE702AB14410C64,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=972C9CEB4E2C0118EF9C7D9121564262,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Integer",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_Select_0 CF36E2C649B6CAC657AFB8A788F3EADB,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator Name="K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator_34"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',MemberName="Add_IntInt")
   NodePosX=-1104
   NodePosY=2288
   NodeGuid=1AEE6F184A344D3DDB0EF5BEE60D77BD
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=31ED88FF4A1907CED90FEF99FC3D2C8D,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0ECFBBAB45B9E866FFA91380C3D5C728,PinName="A",PinToolTip="A
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=5500A22045B15AD32943129E9949FE02,PinName="B",PinToolTip="B
Integer",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="1",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_367 840BB1C24E8B79A44FE702AB14410C64,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=F087A5D04B9717CE738A88BDEFD2AD38,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Integer",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_Select_0 0F2F69334EE46A2AE24FC9A128272830,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_Knot Name="K2Node_Knot_38"
   NodePosX=-2032
   NodePosY=2336
   NodeGuid=0EF2BD3E43BD6435F71A63ADE02132A1
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=641BFB8A4AB40142D78E61A033221138,PinName="InputPin",PinType.PinCategory="byte",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=UserDefinedEnum'/Game/E_MoveDirection.E_MoveDirection',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CustomEvent_0 60A93E274E20D2F24440518BD8E8072D,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=True,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0D0868804ACC63DE40DDE9A3D708832E,PinName="OutputPin",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="byte",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=UserDefinedEnum'/Game/E_MoveDirection.E_MoveDirection',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Select_0 BB3C221D405DEFAAFB3861AF74300233,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_607"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="GoalIndex",MemberGuid=91C153E84EC5AAD6D1845B9D8563568F,bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=1392
   NodePosY=2400
   NodeGuid=AFD724354A9FD9C41CE8D8BAD55BB808
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=D5DC38A74F714C7FDE0D9A9BE35BC40D,PinName="GoalIndex",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_72 E072413F495DC675F8AEBA8760DD806D,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=701D560143EE77FF3783CAB50E3CD37A,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit_Player_Melee.Unit_Player_Melee_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_Knot Name="K2Node_Knot_39"
   NodePosX=1136
   NodePosY=2304
   NodeGuid=A30E38584132A6DA0459B78F4B7C2F7E
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=D064862B4F7EBF36C4D444B23EDDE942,PinName="InputPin",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Timeline_0 E43C4EE9444383916EA3829F081DB965,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=True,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=4F4A750743D5316BDD3C8FB6040BAFC0,PinName="OutputPin",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_169 2FBDEB0B4D8EA413092A46AD3B67960F,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableSet Name="K2Node_VariableSet_43"
   NodePosX=1216
   NodePosY=2544
   NodeComment="Updates unit index after movement"
   bCommentBubbleVisible=True
   NodeGuid=AC58B39E4831B36F822977895395DA3B
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=157D9CFD45F551A0D2B1229C7755A80D,PinName="execute",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Timeline_0 F7C24DD6469C9B0217E0038CCAB85B15,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=2A69D4B641484A39B9D1C1892FDA3D2E,PinName="then",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_8 0D4DD0C6411DD69182E70BA401121E14,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=DB1445624E682FB8CBC15DBD0FD05509,PinName="Index",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_595 84FAF858451E930E883896BCE6BDF38D,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6073FB62482D12D0C011158F2A2AD8F0,PinName="Output_Get",PinToolTip="Retrieves the value of the variable, can use instead of a separate Get node",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=335E5DB44DB919E3130D5888DF8D98FD,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit.Unit_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_595"
   NodePosX=1072
   NodePosY=2592
   NodeGuid=15831DF2448B7E0BA8769D9B3CDEC605
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=84FAF858451E930E883896BCE6BDF38D,PinName="GoalIndex",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_43 DB1445624E682FB8CBC15DBD0FD05509,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C4AE575C48FE2C593E4ED7A2153B8B6E,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit_Player_Melee.Unit_Player_Melee_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_MacroInstance Name="K2Node_MacroInstance_41"
   MacroGraphReference=(MacroGraph=EdGraph'/Engine/EditorBlueprintResources/StandardMacros.StandardMacros:Gate',GraphBlueprint=Blueprint'/Engine/EditorBlueprintResources/StandardMacros.StandardMacros',GraphGuid=5FD0ADDB41B99E726A411F8E87B5F37C)
   NodePosX=-1776
   NodePosY=2160
   NodeGuid=700C60C04225A968AEB111B01A70B659
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=052667F24A391E4679A405B70532534F,PinName="Enter",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_96 84D006A54150056B3CC6E6BE65A78CB8,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=ED3BE40543B764AB546D14860D50044A,PinName="Open",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_12 081E327F4E9E3B35B5E2888FC80C271E,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C0C3F6674079E1332D21A8B6A78B817F,PinName="Close",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_46 51186CB646EAF274FE934380F22A20EA,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=35EC083B45207BF0BB65E1B51A8176A2,PinName="Toggle",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=82B8C8004D23AF0E0463B482DCC3CDBA,PinName="bStartClosed",PinType.PinCategory="bool",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="false",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="true",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=4D4184634FBEF53FF3CF9794DF5FEB12,PinName="Exit",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_363 836EB0D64630D767EA40C9BA5FEC4F87,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_ExecutionSequence Name="K2Node_ExecutionSequence_49"
   NodePosX=656
   NodePosY=2160
   NodeGuid=B70D74CA43D8DA6DDC23C58A5B84DCDB
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=BE6F6DBD4DE6FEEF2A4C4880E5A63737,PinName="execute",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_IfThenElse_145 9B4837DD4C465240FAB080880728C120,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=5C93461248B171610C09A8BD9AE394BE,PinName="then_0",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_47 B32316D64130B0A684D133B8227353D2,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=35FD22DF4EA039BD91A32D86127A7FB8,PinName="then_1",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Timeline_0 1E67647949CBC7C99EBC52A1431A5610,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_Knot Name="K2Node_Knot_46"
   NodePosX=-1776
   NodePosY=2128
   NodeGuid=E4E23D2F4B9980092FB54FB0BEEBB8F7
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=9510AB0E46058660F3C846B6D4809D5E,PinName="InputPin",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_47 4B932D794C1046B7A4EE029C7FEAD2AF,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=True,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=51186CB646EAF274FE934380F22A20EA,PinName="OutputPin",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_MacroInstance_41 C0C3F6674079E1332D21A8B6A78B817F,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_Knot Name="K2Node_Knot_47"
   NodePosX=752
   NodePosY=2128
   NodeGuid=5709BBDE41BD2B38FAF355B275520490
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=B32316D64130B0A684D133B8227353D2,PinName="InputPin",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_ExecutionSequence_49 5C93461248B171610C09A8BD9AE394BE,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=True,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=4B932D794C1046B7A4EE029C7FEAD2AF,PinName="OutputPin",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_46 9510AB0E46058660F3C846B6D4809D5E,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_1224"
   FunctionReference=(MemberName="K2_SetActorLocationAndRotation",bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=2016
   NodePosY=2144
   NodeGuid=EF3FBAC54A57FE5C5E67C88F28CC9DEA
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0E1B4D504871422B9078B5BE92C39643,PinName="execute",PinToolTip="
Exec",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Timeline_0 CA30972146DDB62700EA8CA8734B3866,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=01EA3CC246301D502C429FAC71D47267,PinName="then",PinToolTip="
Exec",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_60 0D4DD0C6411DD69182E70BA401121E14,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A8B26BCB4CB4D160FC5705B3ACAD7533,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
Actor Reference",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/Engine.Actor',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=FE819AA04740BC8ED0E42D89F242C377,PinName="NewLocation",PinToolTip="New Location
Vector 

The new location to teleport the Actor to.",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0, 0, 0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_169 FBC9899B4A07C288DE1FB6AFDBF42285,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=71BB3EBC41314574CB2165B8BF137D47,PinName="NewRotation",PinToolTip="New Rotation
Rotator 

The new rotation for the Actor.",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Rotator',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0, 0, 0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1225 290C47854F7C42C0748F35B90BFB2383,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C1AB6B4D43285076287E4F944CE4FAE0,PinName="bSweep",PinToolTip="Sweep
Boolean

Whether we sweep to the destination location, triggering overlaps along the way and stopping short of the target if blocked by something. Only the root component is swept and checked for blocking collision, child components move without sweeping. If collision is off, this has no effect.",PinType.PinCategory="bool",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="false",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="false",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=020A0627479A560068507EB9A4EC3A08,PinName="SweepHitResult",PinToolTip="Sweep Hit Result
Hit Result Structure

The hit result from the move if swept.",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/Engine.HitResult',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=B3CF136B44C34E104286A6B1BB79A0C1,PinName="bTeleport",PinToolTip="Teleport
Boolean

Whether we teleport the physics state (if physics collision is enabled for this object). If true, physics velocity for this object is unchanged (so ragdoll parts are not affected by change in location). If false, physics velocity is updated based on the change in position (affecting ragdoll parts). If CCD is on and not teleporting, this will affect objects along the entire swept volume.",PinType.PinCategory="bool",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="false",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="false",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=1B1C48EB47C88AA0E9EE96BA99C453AD,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Boolean

Whether the rotation was successfully set.",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="bool",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="false",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="false",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_1225"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',MemberName="FindLookAtRotation")
   NodePosX=1760
   NodePosY=2336
   NodeGuid=1992C112443A0AC704E0A38C802F6F9F
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=257AF3FE40B152E515AB6D99AAE354FD,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A6A5C8E749CF0C9CC06CC59052923D1D,PinName="Start",PinToolTip="Start
Vector  (by ref)",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=True,PinType.bIsConst=True,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0, 0, 0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_73 5372AA7B4286D7E15D2E27A59DFB1A17,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=True,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0468BEA64BE14B33390451891D5CCCEB,PinName="Target",PinToolTip="Target
Vector  (by ref)",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=True,PinType.bIsConst=True,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0, 0, 0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_72 5372AA7B4286D7E15D2E27A59DFB1A17,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=True,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=290C47854F7C42C0748F35B90BFB2383,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Rotator ",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Rotator',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1224 71BB3EBC41314574CB2165B8BF137D47,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableSet Name="K2Node_VariableSet_60"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="CurrentSpeed",MemberGuid=AD62F3004B53F0290E2777BC29EC2026,bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=2368
   NodePosY=2176
   NodeGuid=466E5F0F41EC921129ECA4B524EDC3A5
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0D4DD0C6411DD69182E70BA401121E14,PinName="execute",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1224 01EA3CC246301D502C429FAC71D47267,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6C37983F40989691E3666D87BB30A5FA,PinName="then",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_50 827CECB74C180ED35D59E293A6AE2A25,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A423FBF4425CFCA0D003C4976B14A09C,PinName="CurrentSpeed",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="200",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6CE059BE475452184FB05CB7454EA634,PinName="Output_Get",PinToolTip="Retrieves the value of the variable, can use instead of a separate Get node",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0.0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C9B35D1244433398C1EA8397100F5B25,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit.Unit_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_49"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   bIsConstFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.SkeletalMeshComponent',MemberName="GetAnimInstance")
   NodePosX=2752
   NodePosY=2208
   NodeGuid=5DAF5E734C1C1E8054B1B6B7DA9E9DC8
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6DAB44DD41EC517D84F6DD902491614E,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
Skeletal Mesh Component Reference",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/Engine.SkeletalMeshComponent',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_36 1830FC6E4050081E981E449521D9E37C,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A4E3BDEC42F24E0D3C6C5996A18C32DD,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Anim Instance Reference",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/Engine.AnimInstance',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_DynamicCast_8 4894720E40187D21147A0489B7A538C8,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_DynamicCast Name="K2Node_DynamicCast_8"
   TargetType=AnimBlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Animations/Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent.Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent_C'
   bIsPureCast=True
   NodePosX=3040
   NodePosY=2224
   NodeGuid=516D5C7C4BAB65B00B71729F21A36A00
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=4894720E40187D21147A0489B7A538C8,PinName="Object",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/CoreUObject.Object',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_49 A4E3BDEC42F24E0D3C6C5996A18C32DD,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0EE9B3EC40061EA87568B38560D0C9A6,PinName="AsPawn Anim BP Parent",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=AnimBlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Animations/Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent.Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_50 0CE9D39C41A07AEF620E51967D2897AB,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=945A90FC452AA1CE1B1E2BA14AAD8AB9,PinName="bSuccess",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="bool",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_36"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="SkeletalMesh",bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=2592
   NodePosY=2240
   NodeGuid=4C88D3474F03562110D85F8F24711F63
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=1830FC6E4050081E981E449521D9E37C,PinName="SkeletalMesh",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/Engine.SkeletalMeshComponent',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_49 6DAB44DD41EC517D84F6DD902491614E,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3B7D8DEC4F94B427F983A7A0104AE4CD,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit_Player_Melee.Unit_Player_Melee_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_50"
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=AnimBlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Animations/Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent.Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent_C',MemberName="MoveAnimation",MemberGuid=A0A606754B9AE16AD34F1C8DDDA1DEAC)
   NodePosX=3328
   NodePosY=2144
   NodeGuid=B450F470497F0858874309BF3EC632C0
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=827CECB74C180ED35D59E293A6AE2A25,PinName="execute",PinToolTip="
Exec",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_60 6C37983F40989691E3666D87BB30A5FA,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3BA41F494ECFFD9653FBC991F50D106A,PinName="then",PinToolTip="
Exec",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_MacroInstance_62 5AFCF40A45DBC13F3248728CC10C228B,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0CE9D39C41A07AEF620E51967D2897AB,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
Pawn Anim BP Parent Reference",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=AnimBlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Animations/Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent.Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_DynamicCast_8 0EE9B3EC40061EA87568B38560D0C9A6,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableSet Name="K2Node_VariableSet_105"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="CurrentSpeed",MemberGuid=AD62F3004B53F0290E2777BC29EC2026,bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=2912
   NodePosY=2576
   NodeGuid=7E21C4094FBFFE96E484E3BE34A711C2
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0D4DD0C6411DD69182E70BA401121E14,PinName="execute",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_IfThenElse_134 0D6FF8BD4833F1A744E595A9E9E9F908,K2Node_Knot_13 D57360ED444B4A8120C6D584D340071A,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6C37983F40989691E3666D87BB30A5FA,PinName="then",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1363 827CECB74C180ED35D59E293A6AE2A25,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A423FBF4425CFCA0D003C4976B14A09C,PinName="CurrentSpeed",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6CE059BE475452184FB05CB7454EA634,PinName="Output_Get",PinToolTip="Retrieves the value of the variable, can use instead of a separate Get node",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0.0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C9B35D1244433398C1EA8397100F5B25,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit.Unit_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_1362"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   bIsConstFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.SkeletalMeshComponent',MemberName="GetAnimInstance")
   NodePosX=2560
   NodePosY=2784
   NodeGuid=D302AE294496BBE25D310094E554D97D
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6DAB44DD41EC517D84F6DD902491614E,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
Skeletal Mesh Component Reference",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/Engine.SkeletalMeshComponent',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_712 1830FC6E4050081E981E449521D9E37C,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A4E3BDEC42F24E0D3C6C5996A18C32DD,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Anim Instance Reference",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/Engine.AnimInstance',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_DynamicCast_183 4894720E40187D21147A0489B7A538C8,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_DynamicCast Name="K2Node_DynamicCast_183"
   TargetType=AnimBlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Animations/Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent.Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent_C'
   bIsPureCast=True
   NodePosX=2848
   NodePosY=2800
   NodeGuid=81EDAA9B49F1CD55E5B9528A63F842A7
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=4894720E40187D21147A0489B7A538C8,PinName="Object",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/CoreUObject.Object',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1362 A4E3BDEC42F24E0D3C6C5996A18C32DD,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0EE9B3EC40061EA87568B38560D0C9A6,PinName="AsPawn Anim BP Parent",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=AnimBlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Animations/Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent.Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1363 0CE9D39C41A07AEF620E51967D2897AB,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=945A90FC452AA1CE1B1E2BA14AAD8AB9,PinName="bSuccess",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="bool",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_712"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="SkeletalMesh",bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=2400
   NodePosY=2816
   NodeGuid=E6A532784D8F2690E334BCAECDF92141
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=1830FC6E4050081E981E449521D9E37C,PinName="SkeletalMesh",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=Class'/Script/Engine.SkeletalMeshComponent',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1362 6DAB44DD41EC517D84F6DD902491614E,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3B7D8DEC4F94B427F983A7A0104AE4CD,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit_Player_Melee.Unit_Player_Melee_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_1363"
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=AnimBlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Animations/Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent.Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent_C',MemberName="MoveAnimation",MemberGuid=A0A606754B9AE16AD34F1C8DDDA1DEAC)
   NodePosX=3168
   NodePosY=2544
   NodeGuid=777227794BEBAB96D5D0758EDA238302
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=827CECB74C180ED35D59E293A6AE2A25,PinName="execute",PinToolTip="
Exec",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_105 6C37983F40989691E3666D87BB30A5FA,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3BA41F494ECFFD9653FBC991F50D106A,PinName="then",PinToolTip="
Exec",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0CE9D39C41A07AEF620E51967D2897AB,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
Pawn Anim BP Parent Reference",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=AnimBlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Animations/Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent.Pawn_Anim_BP_Parent_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_DynamicCast_183 0EE9B3EC40061EA87568B38560D0C9A6,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableSet Name="K2Node_VariableSet_8"
   NodePosX=1360
   NodePosY=2544
   NodeGuid=78C8C3434D7C237B1A5E11A5237C06CD
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0D4DD0C6411DD69182E70BA401121E14,PinName="execute",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_43 2A69D4B641484A39B9D1C1892FDA3D2E,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6C37983F40989691E3666D87BB30A5FA,PinName="then",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_ExecutionSequence_55 C5482E6D406012218BD51CA69B0A8A20,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A423FBF4425CFCA0D003C4976B14A09C,PinName="CurrentSpeed",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6CE059BE475452184FB05CB7454EA634,PinName="Output_Get",PinToolTip="Retrieves the value of the variable, can use instead of a separate Get node",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_ExecutionSequence Name="K2Node_ExecutionSequence_55"
   NodePosX=1568
   NodePosY=2528
   NodeGuid=058BDEAE4D091ED91E9528A1FF01755A
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C5482E6D406012218BD51CA69B0A8A20,PinName="execute",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_8 6C37983F40989691E3666D87BB30A5FA,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=FB8E9E74444E4CCB046D1398DA89C51B,PinName="then_0",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_11 B1E8C1B649DA1B58833D6D934DA20FBD,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6C7E48AB49E5CF86B812338135AFC7C7,PinName="then_1",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_IfThenElse_134 86E447A242624559117A7097EE077226,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableSet Name="K2Node_VariableSet_96"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="counter",MemberGuid=098B608B46E65E56154E06A49BCD8E29,bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=-2032
   NodePosY=2176
   NodeComment="Works with rest of graph to check
if move key is currently pressed"
   NodeGuid=D74F49EA45099BB69759F2B466405526
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3E8E47EB40886A22E70410B7C981B88F,PinName="execute",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CustomEvent_0 5897B14041E58212920308AE4410DF99,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=84D006A54150056B3CC6E6BE65A78CB8,PinName="then",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_MacroInstance_41 052667F24A391E4679A405B70532534F,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=37097D094B1659F28C641A930645BFD6,PinName="counter",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="1",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C5CEDEE643979D13CB6983B9BA70E08C,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit_Player_Melee.Unit_Player_Melee_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=703888E346BA8E991E535798B7C4F9D2,PinName="Output_Get",PinToolTip="Retrieves the value of the variable, can use instead of a separate Get node",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_103"
   VariableReference=(MemberName="counter",MemberGuid=098B608B46E65E56154E06A49BCD8E29,bSelfContext=True)
   NodePosX=3584
   NodePosY=2240
   NodeGuid=CF9FCD3644245FAAD6286F9D68C02E09
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=9CBF86354A0984BE11A507972C022DAD,PinName="counter",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_MacroInstance_62 2D30C2F241ED57F67ACEE1A40C1EF4AE,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=01A9017B4FFEC813FF0D248D53718F7E,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit_Player_Melee.Unit_Player_Melee_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_MacroInstance Name="K2Node_MacroInstance_62"
   MacroGraphReference=(MacroGraph=EdGraph'/Engine/EditorBlueprintResources/StandardMacros.StandardMacros:DecrementInt',GraphBlueprint=Blueprint'/Engine/EditorBlueprintResources/StandardMacros.StandardMacros',GraphGuid=313497C74768FD0B41B3D18DA5D1DAA4)
   NodePosX=3728
   NodePosY=2192
   NodeGuid=BFB3E48541AC2472EFB8D398CF742D56
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=5AFCF40A45DBC13F3248728CC10C228B,PinName=" ",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_50 3BA41F494ECFFD9653FBC991F50D106A,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=2D30C2F241ED57F67ACEE1A40C1EF4AE,PinName="Value",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=True,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_103 9CBF86354A0984BE11A507972C022DAD,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A6D68B1B453D6E2FD2B56FADB9C367DE,PinName="  ",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=36FAA3104D6C735CBDBAB88807F7E754,PinName="Result",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_108"
   NodePosX=2368
   NodePosY=2608
   NodeGuid=A07F8CC14E25EB8C6754E0919C812B14
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=08A77F8B4EA422FD09D018B865913376,PinName="counter",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_897 C33B11924C053BBDC9A11D945202532C,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3DD08FD54317E1ACFD95EB84F8CE928F,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit_Player_Melee.Unit_Player_Melee_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_IfThenElse Name="K2Node_IfThenElse_134"
   NodePosX=2656
   NodePosY=2560
   NodeGuid=FA47900140364FF2461965A252AB9F05
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=86E447A242624559117A7097EE077226,PinName="execute",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_ExecutionSequence_55 6C7E48AB49E5CF86B812338135AFC7C7,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=20D901994CA4143A8785519707EBC16E,PinName="Condition",PinType.PinCategory="bool",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="false",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="false",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_897 B52341064E57CA0BE804F08EEC202395,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=0D6FF8BD4833F1A744E595A9E9E9F908,PinName="then",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "true", "true"),Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_105 0D4DD0C6411DD69182E70BA401121E14,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A4DCDDA6484601525A9B819AC99CC18D,PinName="else",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "false", "false"),Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_897"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',MemberName="Less_IntInt")
   NodePosX=2512
   NodePosY=2608
   NodeGuid=A747547A45DF738A80B054A725211DE5
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=D2D77CD84649BDC173E4ED91BFD9757C,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C33B11924C053BBDC9A11D945202532C,PinName="A",PinToolTip="A
Integer",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_108 08A77F8B4EA422FD09D018B865913376,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=7742DD18432065AD1FFDB190EF7AE1B1,PinName="B",PinToolTip="B
Integer",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=B52341064E57CA0BE804F08EEC202395,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Boolean",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="bool",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="false",LinkedTo=(K2Node_IfThenElse_134 20D901994CA4143A8785519707EBC16E,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_IfThenElse Name="K2Node_IfThenElse_145"
   NodePosX=416
   NodePosY=2160
   NodeComment="Checks if target tile is really adjacent.
(prevents walking off the grid)"
   NodeGuid=AC17B5AC492A3F8239C3C7ABAE7A4BFA
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C201C9184BD4D3D10D65BDACE054B701,PinName="execute",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableSet_363 4BB8F880440656C18597EBAAFAF47A9E,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=011A53C547341A6E5B8B84A0175ACCCA,PinName="Condition",PinType.PinCategory="bool",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="false",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="false",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1035 72BE6FD54B92034828B1819C444970B8,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=9B4837DD4C465240FAB080880728C120,PinName="then",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "true", "true"),Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_ExecutionSequence_49 BE6F6DBD4DE6FEEF2A4C4880E5A63737,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C790DC634C44F59E7AE37DA1867DF5BC,PinName="else",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "false", "false"),Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="exec",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_Knot_10 0DC3E4164C2E2778DE153CB3B25985D8,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_15"
   NodePosX=-464
   NodePosY=2240
   NodeGuid=2B5EA2B940C075EEF770DDBCCA514645
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6BB493DE4C81A9D832FF658EDF91E22A,PinName="Index",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_0 E072413F495DC675F8AEBA8760DD806D,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=C91AB2334C0C49903E181ABFF53340CB,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit.Unit_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_GetArrayItem Name="K2Node_GetArrayItem_7"
   NodePosX=-304
   NodePosY=2304
   NodeGuid=E2BE756942EC59F368CC989F9ABFEC85
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3DB9C0E54215415939F21FB5EB388EAD,PinName="Array",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=True,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_17 6C29FEFD41DD1196195E108EE5F04F7B,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=E072413F495DC675F8AEBA8760DD806D,PinName="Dimension 1",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_535 D5DC38A74F714C7FDE0D9A9BE35BC40D,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=5372AA7B4286D7E15D2E27A59DFB1A17,PinName="Output",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=True,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_998 DF2C43A144ED62127711E9B7C8F1AE9B,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_632"
   NodePosX=-704
   NodePosY=2288
   NodeGuid=7FFEE4BB4A831F704244729315B62E49
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=56A48AA54DE5BD2BE3746683DCCC47DA,PinName="GridManager_Ref",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Gameplay/BP_Grid_Manager.BP_Grid_Manager_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_17 CF9F59464D1D30494D3CBCA345B820F6,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=7F84A88C49376A24AE73CBBAD6FB0F7F,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit.Unit_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_17"
   VariableReference=(MemberParent=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Gameplay/BP_Grid_Manager.BP_Grid_Manager_C',MemberName="VectorFieldArray",MemberGuid=3111EB6643EFF7D5D0B93C976321DA12)
   NodePosX=-560
   NodePosY=2288
   NodeGuid=91C245574621762DCA85679D025D4AC4
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=6C29FEFD41DD1196195E108EE5F04F7B,PinName="VectorFieldArray",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=True,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_0 3DB9C0E54215415939F21FB5EB388EAD,K2Node_GetArrayItem_7 3DB9C0E54215415939F21FB5EB388EAD,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=CF9F59464D1D30494D3CBCA345B820F6,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Gameplay/BP_Grid_Manager.BP_Grid_Manager_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_632 56A48AA54DE5BD2BE3746683DCCC47DA,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_GetArrayItem Name="K2Node_GetArrayItem_0"
   NodePosX=-304
   NodePosY=2208
   NodeGuid=7FE5C785429CF4801AC7BC9DD2CE6CE2
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=3DB9C0E54215415939F21FB5EB388EAD,PinName="Array",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=True,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_17 6C29FEFD41DD1196195E108EE5F04F7B,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=E072413F495DC675F8AEBA8760DD806D,PinName="Dimension 1",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_15 6BB493DE4C81A9D832FF658EDF91E22A,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=5372AA7B4286D7E15D2E27A59DFB1A17,PinName="Output",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=True,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_998 609D724D41BF80DF8F2206B6F90E75C3,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_535"
   NodePosX=-464
   NodePosY=2336
   NodeGuid=056C95EE42C2E63C2B10EC9F6EC1D6C0
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=D5DC38A74F714C7FDE0D9A9BE35BC40D,PinName="GoalIndex",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="int",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_7 E072413F495DC675F8AEBA8760DD806D,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=701D560143EE77FF3783CAB50E3CD37A,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Pawns/Unit_Player_Melee.Unit_Player_Melee_C',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_998"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',MemberName="Subtract_VectorVector")
   NodePosX=-144
   NodePosY=2224
   NodeGuid=BA660393422D649B87F79A8158F9453A
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=84FEDDA74926EC5DFE268A81923BB029,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=609D724D41BF80DF8F2206B6F90E75C3,PinName="A",PinToolTip="A
Vector ",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0, 0, 0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_0 5372AA7B4286D7E15D2E27A59DFB1A17,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=DF2C43A144ED62127711E9B7C8F1AE9B,PinName="B",PinToolTip="B
Vector ",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0, 0, 0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_GetArrayItem_7 5372AA7B4286D7E15D2E27A59DFB1A17,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=4B8225F846820A05136EE18DC5F10865,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Vector ",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="struct",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=ScriptStruct'/Script/CoreUObject.Vector',PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0, 0, 0",SubPins=(K2Node_CallFunction_998 D7C13CA544A39AA09A3E04A3195EA0F8,K2Node_CallFunction_998 A7D942C44DC71817A9A4C9902B63B124,K2Node_CallFunction_998 5C6CC71E483CEF9EC58CF0AC09B906D8,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=True,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=D7C13CA544A39AA09A3E04A3195EA0F8,PinName="ReturnValue_X",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("", "16A0D1D0493786CD2B8B498CEE055851", "X"),PinToolTip="X
Float",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator_86 8F5D1340409518BFD57EEC8F5B689BA3,),ParentPin=K2Node_CallFunction_998 4B8225F846820A05136EE18DC5F10865,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=A7D942C44DC71817A9A4C9902B63B124,PinName="ReturnValue_Y",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("", "BFFFE0E248C81ABA379BB0809CCF4463", "Y"),PinToolTip="Y
Float",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CommutativeAssociativeBinaryOperator_86 02387C1845BE17944C473FB8B5622073,),ParentPin=K2Node_CallFunction_998 4B8225F846820A05136EE18DC5F10865,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=5C6CC71E483CEF9EC58CF0AC09B906D8,PinName="ReturnValue_Z",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("", "897CD8AE443006BB581CC8AAF7C1A19F", "Z"),PinToolTip="Z
Float",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0.0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",ParentPin=K2Node_CallFunction_998 4B8225F846820A05136EE18DC5F10865,PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_CallFunction Name="K2Node_CallFunction_1035"
   bIsPureFunc=True
   FunctionReference=(MemberParent=Class'/Script/Engine.KismetMathLibrary',MemberName="EqualEqual_FloatFloat")
   NodePosX=272
   NodePosY=2224
   NodeGuid=A39ADE8041B0E82BA2110B9B46728058
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=8DAD967C4B2FACF72B3975B4219AA157,PinName="self",PinFriendlyName=NSLOCTEXT("K2Node", "Target", "Target"),PinToolTip="Target
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=9EFB9F6640D3FC8BE0005E916D13EA01,PinName="A",PinToolTip="A
Float",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0.0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_CallFunction_1160 A6C758354555898BD543EC88B5D9591C,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=7DBA107A44985E4A1DBF4AB1DBFA25E5,PinName="B",PinToolTip="B
Float",PinType.PinCategory="float",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,DefaultValue="0.0",AutogeneratedDefaultValue="0.0",LinkedTo=(K2Node_VariableGet_634 028761E343EB60890D3C2BA0325EB0E1,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=72BE6FD54B92034828B1819C444970B8,PinName="ReturnValue",PinToolTip="Return Value
Boolean",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="bool",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=None,PinType.PinSubCategoryMemberReference=(),PinType.PinValueType=(),PinType.bIsMap=False,PinType.bIsSet=False,PinType.bIsArray=False,PinType.bIsReference=False,PinType.bIsConst=False,PinType.bIsWeakPointer=False,AutogeneratedDefaultValue="false",LinkedTo=(K2Node_IfThenElse_145 011A53C547341A6E5B8B84A0175ACCCA,),PersistentGuid=00000000000000000000000000000000,bHidden=False,bNotConnectable=False,bDefaultValueIsReadOnly=False,bDefaultValueIsIgnored=False,bAdvancedView=False,)
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/BlueprintGraph.K2Node_VariableGet Name="K2Node_VariableGet_16"
   NodePosX=-144
   NodePosY=2336
   NodeGuid=097D1BFE42FC82DBFD0A52A08EF79EAC
   CustomProperties Pin (PinId=56A48AA54DE5BD2BE3746683DCCC47DA,PinName="GridManager_Ref",Direction="EGPD_Output",PinType.PinCategory="object",PinType.PinSubCategory="",PinType.PinSubCategoryObject=BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/AdvancedTurnBasedTileToolkit/Blueprints/Gameplay/BP_Grid_Manager.BP_Grid_M (post truncated)