Download

supergrid starter pack

Hello. I am unable to get it to work in 4.8.1 --it’s ment to work in 4.8.1 up-- I installed the package and just as it was finished installing i got a message—umap is a UE4 map [file:v482], from an engine release newer than this [cur:v451]. i can only see 6 blueprints. thay look like the 6 blueprints that were newly updated. The tutorial map that’s ment to be in the package is all so not there. so i am missing every thing that was ment to be in the package but 6. [file:v482] this may be an update i just did not get. My 4.8.1 is not showing any more updates. I will add 4.9.2 thank you

Every one that downloaded this package is happy with there download and speeks well about how very cool it is. that is why i got it – i know i am just 1 odd little bug :slight_smile: As i am working on 2 other games and this pack is for the 3rd game i am making, there is no rush—i’ll be 2 or 3 week finishing the other 2 games-------thank you and bye bye.

Hello there!

Hmm, as far as I know the latest version of 4.8 is 4.8.3 so you should update your version of engine from 4.8.1 to 4.8.3
I’m afraid pack is not backwards compatible in terms of minor releases, so you can’t make work 4.8.3 on 4.8.1 or 4.9.2 on 4.9.0 and so on…
So basically you need any latest version of the engine - 4.7.6, 4.8.3 or 4.9.2 :slight_smile:

Also, I have a little support thread here, so if you have any further questions - feel free to ask them! :slight_smile:

thank you for your reply it looks like my 4.8.1 must be buged as it’s not letting the the engine update it stoped updating at 4.8.1 ----thank you for letting me know about 4.8.3 i’ll reinstall —looks like i’ll be up all night backing up my files.

thank you- to ever one’s help, it’s working fine in 4.9.2----it turns out my 4.8.1 just stoped updating—and all along i thought i was up todate–if any one having the same bug – back up your work files to be safe–if your like me you’ll have 3 back ups of your work :slight_smile: