Superclass must be CoreUObject.Object, not Engine.Actor

Hi, I am trying to follow this Unreal Tutorial Intro to Programming (Introduction to Programming | Live Training | Unreal Engine - YouTube), but my code has this error which prevent me to build the engine.

Error 1 error : In TemporaryUHTHeader_Powerup: /Script/Pizza.TemporaryUHTHeader_Powerup’s superclass must be /Script/CoreUObject.Object, not /Script/Engine.Actor D:\Unreal Projects\Pizza\Source\Pizza\Public\Powerup.h 12 1 Pizza

I redid everything from scratch, it is actually successfully built with the default generated code (when the header only has GENERATE_UCLASS_BODY () ). I can see the new class in the Class Viewer in UE Editor. However, when I add the tutorial code in, it refuses to build the project with that error.

I tried “rebuild” instead of “build” and got this error instead:
Error 1 error MSB3073: The command ““C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.4\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Rebuild.bat” PizzaEditor Win64 DebugGame “D:\Unreal Projects\Pizza\Pizza.uproject” -rocket” exited with code 255. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 43 5 Pizza

Please help :frowning: