Here are some things I noted when playing over the weekend.
- wires/pipes have unlimited length without support. Creates highly unrealistic game features.
- need to have angles or auto-rounding corners for objects. In particular, there was some wires that came to t-intersections, when it should be rounded and continuous.
- cannot make a round house. I’m fairly certain based on visits to Africa, the first houses were round. Currently none of the architecture allows for rounding building/fence walls.
- Animals are in unrealistic places. I see Brontos on tops of mountains! (wth)
- There should be an ability to create caves (also one of the first building types), there should be no reason one cannot us a pick and hollow out a cave in a cliff. (there should also be a collapse factor)
- rocks explode when mined, this should only happen if explosives are involved, otherwise they should crumble away.
- trees fall and disappear. These should fall within the first hits, then become debris to be ‘mined’ for wood.
- Animals get tired, but otherwise don’t suffer from effects of heat/cool/thirst. I’m fairly certain live animals spend a lot of time resting for reasons (think of large cats on the savannah). Might be important to have nocturnal/diurnal creatures.
I really like the game, so keep up the good work.
Thanks for your time