Suggestions

I don’t have any experience in game developing and i rly like Blue Print “programming”.But even when i use BP it’s not easy to get everything on place :/.I think that maybe you should make it easy for us total beginner’s with like already done BP for movement and thing’s like that…Tnx for reading :smiley:

You haven’t explained your issue

[=ProGamerSRB;325710]
I don’t have any experience in game developing and i rly like Blue Print “programming”.But even when i use BP it’s not easy to get everything on place :/.I think that maybe you should make it easy for us total beginner’s with like already done BP for movement and thing’s like that…Tnx for reading :smiley:
[/]

Hi ProGamerSRB,

Most of our blueprint templates have movement input already prepared for their character mesh. If, when creating, you select “Include Starter Content”, it will come with many handy blueprints and tools to help get you on your way. Additionally, I’d highly recommend downloading the Content Examples project from the Learn tab of the launcher, there are a ton of examples in there that can be extremely beneficial, especially for those new to UE4 or Game Design in general.