[Suggestion] Adding the option to split multiple animations with a single import + Generate UVs for a set of Static Meshes automaticly

It’s a little suggestion, but because I saw it was available on Unity, I think it could be useful for some people using Unreal Engine (like me).

On Unity, you can import an FBX file and if it contains animation data, you have the possibility to split it into multiple animations, using the standard “Frame Range” option, and after setting all the timestamps, the engine gives you back all the different animations you specified, but only done with a single import process.

And for the second suggestion, it would be regarding the “Modelling Tool Editor” Plugin of UE5.
On the similar plugin of UE4, you had an option to generate UVs for all the selected meshes directly from the content browser, but if I’m not blind, it’s been removed for the UE5 one, so you have to do it manually for all the meshes you want.

Thanks for reviewing this, and hope to see these features included into the next version of UE5