Suggest measurements problem

Hello.

I have a project with precise ppk photo coordinates and also precise rtk gcps. I have photos in a regular grid pattern in a height of 80 m and then I have two sets with circular pattern photos. The first at 60 m and the second at 40 m. After trying different settings in alignment I end up using camera pose accuracy 4cm in x 4cm in y and 8 cm in z and position prior hardness 90. I make an alignment with these settings an then I use the suggest measurements function to place the gcps. The problem is that reality capture is not able to find all photos that contains gcps. Especially where I have photos in circular pattern in lower height than the regular grid pattern I get only suggestions for the circular pattern photos and none for the regular grid photos. Everything is perfect aligned. I can manually find these photos by drag and drop from the 3d view.

Chances are the gcps seen on the other set have too few pixels to be automatically recognised. The system tries to give good suggestions mainly.

This is still the same. I have this problem constantly too. You can manually add GCPs and the grid image between two that have the GCP referenced will not be suggested. I also have small projects where one or more GCPs can be seen from nearly every image and yet it wont suggest more measurements. (This is with well aligned images where you are just trying to tighten down the ground control by adding more images)