Sufficient Permission Error after File Migration

After Migrating a map and manually deleting the original folder, I’m getting this error:

[You do not have sufficient permission to save the following content to disk. Any changes you make to this content will only apply during the current editor session.]

This error message appears after any interaction in the editor (map and BP). Nothing is saved.

What file linkage do I need to fix?

Permissions seem to be in order. Right-click>Open in Launcher was hanging, so I reinstalled the Launcher. That was a mess too (didn’t detect Mixamo Retargeting Plugin).

Something’s blocking my saves.

Clone didn’t work either.

Redirectors. Trying that. Some files still problematic.

If I reload those remaining files from disk, some filenames are appended with _DEADPACKAGE_#

I realize that a second editor (or process?) could cause the permissions issue.

However, this seems strange, like the launcher process is doubled:

Problem Solved.

The issue was Windows Security. The Controlled Folder Access was blocking UE4.exe from accessing my project files.

In the Virus and Threat Protection Settings, I was able to grant UE4 (and other apps) access to my controlled folders.

In fact, earlier, I had tried to add a text file to the UE4 project directory, but was denied (folder not present). After a Win10 update, I was able to add the text file, but still had the original Sufficient Permission error.

Wasted a day.