Sudden restart while saving created HUGE problem. Any ideas?...

Hello to everyone here.

I got this message: “Failed to open map file. This is most likely because the map was saved with a newer version of the engine.” . This is happening right after my PC shut down due to an unexpected electricity problem. And the difficult part is that it happened during the saving process…

I checked this post: Failed to open map file. This is most likely because the map was saved with a newer!! - General Discussion - Unreal Engine Forums!!
, but the truth is that I am not sure I know how to do this. When I am opening this window, it doesn’t give me the option to go to the backup folder where my backup map is. In addition, I only have one backup map in this folder, and I am almost sure that it’s the same map that my PC was trying to save.

I already have the 4.10.1 version, so this probably makes things a little bit more difficult.

I have been working in this project for the last 5 months, the last way to make a backup was 2 months ago by copying the whole project. I am totally new to Unreal, I am a film composer who wanted to create a video game in order to apply my music in. Hope I will still be able to do it though…

Please, I am desperate for a solution!

Thank you in advance.