Substance Tools : 24H Flash Sale

Greetings!

We are now having a 24 hour Flash Sale on Substance Indie Pack and Substance Painter.

-50% OFF Substance Indie Pack
-66% OFF Substance Painter

Cheers,

Seems I get an error every time I try to add an item to the cart :confused:

I’m sorry, our site is getting lots of traffic. If you can’t seem to get it to work, please email me at . and I’ll make sure you get the sale price.

Cheers,

thank youfor this reply

I have my licence steam (42€ only) :wink:
remains 36 hours Flash Sale on Steam ! enjoy it !

Now i wait for Substance Designer ? Have no info about it ?

Thank you

After researching, I decided to buy the substance indie pack (yeah !! 50% discount on steam), apparently learning curve long is, I’ve never used a software like this (I’ve always used prefabricated), so where do I start?

Hi ,

Do you purchase the Indie Pack? Our server were overloaded with traffic. It will come online soon. You can contact me at . and I will check on your account.

Cheers,

Awesome! Welcome to Substance : )

You can start with these series.

Cheers,

woo that’s quick! thanks

I picked these up using gems on the Steam holiday sale thing - got the Indie pack for $60 plus some recycled cards. Great deal :slight_smile:

I think he actually meant “When will Substance Designer be on discount”?

Oh, I’m sorry about that. I’m not sure. We run sales from time to time. I don’t have knowledge of an upcoming Substance Designer sale.

Cheers,

Hi there ,
Yes thank you Cube222 , i purchased Substance Painter only and i hope a discount for Substance Designer.
Thank you for your time

Ok i saw just now on Steam , i got Substance Designer 4 Indie for 50€ only

Very Happy , Thank you

Note : -40% (50€) until 2 January 2015

To have the plugin installed EU4 is necessary even download the UE4 source code from github andcompile?

Hi CanguroCode ,

At the moment , if you are using Unreal Engine 4.6.1 or 4.7 preview , yes , you need download source code & compile , How to get it working here

If you are using Unreal Engine 4.6 & above , you can directly donwload the plugin Here

I hope Algoritmic will update his plugin soon

Thanks for the reply. And what if I first install the plugin in version 4.6 and then upgrade to 4.6.1, the plugin could remain active?

Oh man… I bought it at full price just two weeks before the flash sale… Still awesome tools worth every penny though!

I missed the 50% indie pack sale. :frowning: