I am an 18-year-old developer from Scotland who is looking for partner(s) in the development of an innovating and ambitious title. For the last several months, I have been working on a survival game that is based on player interactivity. I am on edge to disclose further details on the forums due to the nature of the idea and how it has potential, but I can reassure anybody that it is much more than what the market of survival games are offering. I am looking for someone who is particularly interested in apocalyptic survival games and have an in-depth knowledge of them. I have been funding the project myself and so far I have invested around £3000 in outsource resources in order to create the 3D environment and gameplay that I desire. Due to the nature of self-funding, I would not request for anybody to invest money into the game but myself. If you are interested in this project, I am willing to expand further on why this game is so innovating and can provide screenshots of the existing state of the project.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a general knowledge of UE4 blueprint scripting (C++ is valuable, but not required)
- Have a laid-back and good sense of humor - somebody who is willing to make a new friend.
- Speak English to a pretty decent level.
- Some sort of portfolio of work (even if it’s just a script you have worked on)
- A drive and interest in apocalyptic survival games.
- Someone who is not afraid to add ideas and has critical thinking.
The perks consist of:
- Being able to expand your existing portfolio of work - perfect for students.
- Getting an equal split of the percentage of sales (contract binding)
- Paid depending on the tasks that you complete.
- If the project goes well, we will be opening an office in Newcastle, a perfect opportunity to secure full-time employment.
I personally have run many successful businesses in my time and I am hoping that this will be too. Please message me or reply to this thread with your name, contact email, an example of work and what you can bring to the team and we will set up an interview via telephone or discord.
I look forward to hearing from any applicant! (I really meant the good sense of humor thing, memes are essential to this recruitment process)