subscription question

so i just bought a month of subscription, and i’m excited to start messing around (currently downloading it)… i do have a question though. i’m only doing as a hobby in my free time, and i’m pretty broke so i don’t think i’ll be able to maintain a constant subscription. if i cancel my subscription, do i lose immediate access to the marketplace and github? or does that only go into effect on the next billing cycle??? - if i canceled it today (the same day i signed up and paid), would i still have a month of use? or would i lose all access in the same day i canceled?

thanks in advance.

Hi there, and welcome! :smiley:

If you cancel today you will have access to it all of it for 30 days (30 days from when you purchased the subscription), and will then lose access to GitHub and updates through the launcher after that, but you don’t lose access to the marketplace. So before the 30 days run out, version 4.7 should be released and you can still download it when it’s ready.

Make sure to download the latest builds from GitHub as well if you are using source code so you are all set. You can re-subscribe anytime in the future for another month and download the updates if you’d like, and you are free to use them forever after the sub runs out (you can even release a game without a subscription!).

Have fun and let us know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

awesome!!! i didn’t know i would still have access to the marketplace, that’s even better! thanks again!